Hands up who doesn’t love Gwen Stefani?Â Well if you didn’t put your hand up then you’d better stop reading now!
Her gorgeous new Harajuku fragrance dolls are finally here at David Jones and Myer.Â There are five dolls to choose from but if you\’re a Gwen-junkie like me you will be collecting them all because they will look so super-cute on the dresser.Â And how fantabolously glamboyant is her ad-campaign?
- Love: a feminine floral (rose, nectarine blossom, jasmine)
- Lil\’ Angel: a fruity floral (pineapple, raspberry, violet)
- Music: a soft floral (sweet pea, honeysuckle, vanilla)
- Baby: a lush white floral (freesia, white rose, tiare)
- And Gwen herself G: a gourmand (coconut, mandarin, apple skin)
For those that aren’t clear what Harajuku means, according to Wikipedia Harajuku is an area between Shinjuku and Shibuya, Tokyo Japan and came to be known because of its youth style and fashion, the Harajuku street style being promoted as “Fruits”.
I’ve been to Harajuku myself many years ago before Gwen released LAMB (her first solo album), and it is the funkiest experience, they take their dress-up styles so seriously, just gorgeous, I loved it!
Until my next post.
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl
Sites That Link to this Post
- The Harajuku Girls Snow Bunny Fragrances | 25 November , 2009
- Queen Gwen does it again « Sassi Sam’s Girlie Gossip | 7 June , 2009