Sydney-siders Fashion Weekend is here again!
Fashion Weekend Summer is the ultimate summer fashion event from Thursday 12 â€“ Sunday 15 November 2009 at the Royal Hall of Industries, Moore Park.
Fashion Weekend Summer will be Australia\’s biggest summer sale for fashion lovers to shop from 120 of Australia\’s leading fashion designers offering fabulous discounts of up to 70% off their collections. Designer stock is replenished each day of the event (yes really!) so that you have fresh stock to choose from whether they come on the Opening Night or the Sunday!
It\’s perfect timing for picking up pieces for the summer and party season and fabulous for Christmas presents â€“ imagine&designer gifts for all your friends and family this year, not forgetting one or two treats for you too!
Plus, a stunning catwalk show with a summer theme, beauty makeovers by Gorgeous Cosmetics, hair styling by ghd, manicures in the essie nail bar, plus statement purchases at a fraction of their retail prices.Â It\’s what shopping is all about.
The designer list is bigger than ever with over 120 designers including Ginger & Smart, Marnie Skillings, Manning Cartell, Natasha, Camilla, Alice McCall, This is Genevieve, Fleur Wood, Nicola Finetti, Hussy, Madame Marie, Bracewell, AM Eyewear, Bec & Bridge and Shakuhachi to name a few. Visit the Fashion Weekend website for a full list of designers participating.
At the Fashion Weekend Summer you have the opportunity to take time out of your shopping spree to see not one but three different catwalk shows.Â Catwalk shows are included in your overall ticket price and will run every hour, seated on a first in, best dressed basis.
- Sydney Summer Weekender: beach and swim collections
- Long Hot Summer: summer designer day and casual collections
- Hot summer nights:Â designer party frocks and evening collections.
There are a variety of ticket options starting with Opening Night on Thursday 12th NovemberÂ going from 5pm â€“ 9.30pm.
You will have first pick of the fabulous clothes and accessories at the Opening Night. A strictly limited number of tickets will be available and are in high demand so to avoid disappointment make sure you book early as by November they\’ll be Sydney\’s hottest ticket. Advance ticket sales only.
Other options include ($30 per ticket):
- Fashionably Late Friday â€“ Friday 13th November, 2pm â€“ 9.30pm. Kick your weekend off in style and indulge in some serious shopping at Fashionably Late Friday until 9.30pm.
- Shop-a-thon Saturday â€“ Saturday 14th November, 10am â€“ 5pm. Think you\’ve got the stamina? Come in early and shop all day. There\’s no better way to spend a Saturday.
- Last Chance Sunday â€“ Sunday 15th November, 10am â€“ 5pm. Your last chance to pick up some bargains.
Or you can get the VIP Experience
For the ultimate way to experience Fashion Weekend Summer, book for the VIP Experience. Your $95 ticket includes:
- Access to an exclusive lounge
- Private till point
- VIP seating in the catwalk shows where you can see all three shows
- Access to an Essie manicurist in the lounge
- Free drinks in the lounge all day
SPECIAL TICKET OFFER â€“ for a special 2 for 1 ticket offer on general entry tickets to Last Chance Sunday of Fashion Weekend Summer.
I have 5 general entry double passes for Fashionably Late Friday and Last Chance Sunday for you to giveaway.Â Total prize value: $300!
To win a double pass, just comment below by telling me who your favourite Australian designer is and why.
You also need to be a member of Sassi Confidential, so get registered.