As you know October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and Pink Hibiscus has joined forces with The Cancer Council NSW to take part in their annual Girls Night In fundraising activities.
And Nat’s calling all Sydneysiders to purchase tickets in her mega raffle. The prize list (below) is being updated daily! Each raffle ticket is $5 or you can purchase 3 for $10. Nat will email you your raffle ticket number and enter it into the draw&it\’s as simple as that!
- $200 voucher for Cargo Bar & Lounge, King St Wharf, Sydney
- MoonDance GLOW iPod/iPhone Docking Station and Speakers
- Autographed copy of “I Hate Cinderella” from the author, Amanda Cole
- $100 worth of girly gifts from Sassi Sam
- Pampering pedicure from Elegant Nails & Beauty by M.E â€“ Winston Hills, Sydney
- Lunch for two at El Phoenician Restaurant, Parramatta
- $50 Pink Hibiscus Voucher
- 3 x bottles Lost Block Semillon from Tyrrell\’s Wines
- 3 x bottles Lot Block Sauvignon Blanc from Tyrrell\’s Wines
More information on how to obtain tickets and details of the fabulous prizes that are on offer can be found at Pink Hibiscus.
Go on, buy some tickets.
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl