I trotted down to the launch of Seasons at the Loft with my partners in crime, Amanda and Emma for a night of fashion and frocks with tips on the upcoming seasons hottest fashion and beauty trends.
Hosted by Grazia magazine\’s Anouk Colantoni, Hussy presented an exclusive runway show of their Warrior Princess Spring Summer collection which was bursting with tonnes of colour and attitude.Â We also received makeup tips from the professionals at Napoleon Perdis and hair inspiration from the experts at Redken.
We were greeted with the yummiest passionfruit mojito\’s that I could have downed all night. Napoleon Perdis worked their magic on us at the touch up booth (no not that type of touch up please!).
I also got the lowdown from Marie Hatzis herself:
- What are the key looks for Spring/Summer 2009? Expressive and rich in texture, volume, structure and delicately hand embellished
- What are the key colours? A fresh palette mix of ivory, charcoal and ash with splashes of ultramarine, citrus and cobalt blue
- How can we incorporate these looks into our wardrobes? Keep it simple and fresh. Update your wardrobe with directional, bright and embellished pieces to co-ordinate with your simple old Â favourites.
- Tell me about this season\’s theme? The â€˜Warrior Princess\’ is the fearless feminine nu-wave rebel What inspired you this season? Roman Mythology What attitudes are we projecting this season? Fearlessly flirtatious and playful
- Anything new with Hussy this season? We are closing our Strand Arcade flagship store in favour of a brand NEW store on Oxford Street in Paddington! The store is Shop 4, 168-174 Oxford Street Paddington and will be opening late November. In addition we are now fully online with our e-commerce boutique rocking it at www.hussy.com.au.
Much fun was had by our little trio and we look forward to donning our Warrior Princess inspired outfits!Â Which one is your favourite look?