As mentioned in my previous posts, the new Spring/Summer 2010 campaigns are all very simple and to be honest a bit blah but this could be a toning down of the ‘excess’ that the high profile brands represent.Â Giorgio Armani’s campaign is luxurious and sexy but doesn’t jump out.Â And next up that I like would be Karlie Kloss in Dior by Craig McDean channeling old-style glamour!
– Dior SS 2010. Karlie Kloss by Craig McDean
– Giorgio Armani S/S 2010. Nimue Smit by Josh Olins.
– Bottega Veneta S/S 2010. Anya Kazakova & Sean Opry by ?
– CÃ©line S/S 2010. ? by Juergen Teller.
– Japan: RMK Cosmetics S/S 2010. Viktoriya Sasonkina by ?
– Comme des GarÃ§ons Shirt S/S10. ? by ?
– Fendi S/S 2010. Anja Rubik by ?
– Prada S/S 2010. Rasa Zukauskaite by Steven Meisel
– Givenchy‘s campaign now available on their website.
What are you thoughts?
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl