I know these aren’t the best quality images, but these are the first photos of Miranda Kerr from David Jones’ Autumn/Winter 2010 catalogue.
Photographed in Queenstown New Zealand in 2009 against a backdrop of mountains, glaciers and stunning lakes, it was said to be minus 20 degrees with the wind chill factor.
Collette Garnsey, Group General Manager of Apparel, Cosmetics, Accessories and Footwear has identified five major trends for the upcoming Australian Winter 2010 season:
- feeling of the 80’s with strong shoulders, boyfriend jacket and body conscious styling;
- flowing from that the ‘Metro Modern’ look with lots of graphic and abstract prints;
- the ‘Mademoiselle’ look is picking up the cute French City Girl Look of striped tees with a boyfriend jacket and cropped trousers;
- a more glamourous Parisian look of ‘Bourgeois Chic’ with dresses being the key silhouette and lots of black, white and red graphics.
- more casual, there’s also the festival trend with relaxed, layered dressing and the 70’s hippy styling for those that can’t let go of their boho chic just yet’. (Sunday Telegraph)
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl
Sites That Link to this Post
- Miranda Kerr: David Jones Autumn 2010 Catalogue | 2 February , 2010