With the help of recycled CDs and DVDs, Sony\’s new VAIO W Eco Edition mini PC has managed to turn trash into treasure. The green love even manages to go right through to the packaging, by skipping the cardboard box and opting for a carry bag made from recycled PET materials. Forget brownie points, this little eco warrior gets major greenie points!
Aside from working green like no other laptop, this mint-white and greenÂ “take me anywhere” miniÂ PC will make anyone green with envy, with its lightweight and compact design that delivers essential computing needs, like email, instant messaging and social networking.
For the tech heads, here\’s a rundown of the product\’s highlights:
- Compact and perfectly portable â€“ weighing just 1.32kg
- LED backlit widescreen
- In-built webcam for video chats
- 250GB hard drive provides plenty of space to store movies, photos and videos
- Long battery life â€“ provides up to seven hours of use after one charge
Pricing and availability:
- Model: VPCW21EAG
- SRP: $849
- Colour: Mint white with a translucent green interior
- Availability: exclusively from Sony Centre stores
Itching for more info? Visit their website: www.sony.com.au
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl