Hungry for a career in fashion? Then pencil in March 13 for the iSpyStyle Fashion Workshops during the L\’Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival!
There will be a panel of industry experts to offer their fashion wisdom, tips, advice and guidance about how to get your foot in that oh-so covetable door. Speakers include:
- Designer â€“ Cathryn Wills, Creative Director â€˜Mimco\’
- Styling â€“ Philip Boon, Celebrity Stylist
- Visual Merchandising â€“ Aimee McCallum, Freelance VM â€˜Husk Stores\’
- PR/Marketing â€“ Jade Roberts, PR Manager â€˜Sportsgirl\’
- Media â€“ Kate McKibbin, Managing Editor â€˜Drop Dead Gorgeous Daily\’
- Production/Events â€“ Rachel Tuffery, Director â€˜Pronto Productions\’
Founder and director of iSpyStyle, Kate Vandermeer, says “I only wish I had this kind of opportunity when I was growing up!”Â So if you\’re growing up, grab this opportunity with both hands and get inspired, informed and connected!
- Date: Saturday 13 March 2010
- Venue Location: Level 5, Whitehouse Institute of Design, 672 Bourke Street Melbourne
- Session 1 â€“ Creative Careers in Fashion (Design, Styling, & Visual Merchandising) 10am Registration 10:30-1pm
- Session 2 â€“ Business Careers in Fashion (PR, Marketing, Media, Production & Events) 2pm Registration 2:30- 5pm
- Tickets: $55 all day or $35 per session (Pre Sale Only) Not including booking fee.
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl