Sunsilk launches co-creations expert range

| 28 March , 2010 | 9 Replies

Last week I headed into Guillaume’s at Bennelong at the Sydney Opera House with my NYC fashion friend Lindsey Calla from Saucy Glossie for the launch of Sunsilk’s new Co-Creations Collection.

Sunsilk has teamed up with seven pioneering global hair experts to bring to Australia the world’s first co-created product range for all specific hair types.

We were so lucky to be able to attend this launch, it was a three course sit down lunch and it was divine, divine, divine!  The Chocolate Souffle for dessert didn’t even touch the sides when it went down!  We had V Music VJ Renee Bargh as our MC and we were introduced to the team of co-creators via satellite (have always wanted to say that) from Mexico where they were filming a TVC.

Hailing from fashion hubs of the world – New York, London, Paris, Tokyo and Los Angeles – the seven hand-picked hair experts have a combined 50 years experience working in the hair industry and were selected for their specialties after an extensive search that lasted almost a year:

• Tom Taw (London) – Dry & damaged hair
  • Teddy Charles (Paris) – Volume
  • Rita Hazan (New York) – Colour protection
  • Yuko Yamashita (Japan) – Straight
  • Ouidad (New York) – Curls
  • Dr Francesca Fusco (NY) – Dandruff and Scalp issues
  • Jamal Hammadi (LA) – Shine

“We are working with the best hair experts in the world as part of a long-term co-creation partnership – chosen for their in-depth specialism, unique insight and obsession for the best possible techniques. We share a common goal with our experts: to take world-class product expertise to millions of women across the world and our unique equities make this possible,” says Dean Aragon, Global VP of Sunsilk.

Sunsilk\’s New Co-Creations range will be available at all leading supermarket and pharmacies from May. Keep an eye on www.sunsilk.com.au to find out more about the experts closer to the release date in May.

Love

Tags: , ,

Category: Beauty, Events

As mentioned above, you would be best checking with the Sunsilk site directly: http://www.sunsilk.com.au but have you heard about Nanomax hair treatments? I’m not sure where you are based, but I’ve been getting Nanomax Hair Treatments on my hair and OMG it’s brilliant, my hair is really soft and shiny and getting stronger. Check out this website for info and may be see about getting some sessions to help: http://www.nanomaxinternational.com/#
      xo

2. Widaad says:

My hair is extremely thin and dull. I shed a lot of hair on a daily basis (brushing, washing, straightening, drying) you name it, I shed it! I am trying to grow my hair and at the same time repair it. My hair is shoulder length and with little body. The way I feel I could purchase all the new co create products because my hair needs to reconstruct, repair, grow longer and stronger with more volume and shine.

I am so desperate to get my hair back to beautiful – to get my hair back to feeling alive and not the dreaded d’s (DEAD, DULL and DESPERATE)!

Yesterday I bought myself the damaged hair reconstruction shampoo and my hair instantly felt soft, shinny and smelled absolutely lovely! I am going to continue use, however I need advice on how to go forward. Is the damaged reconstruction shampoo the right product or do I need to use a different Sunsilk co create product going forward?

Please advice.

Thanks in advance!

3. SHREYANSHI says:

. plz suggest me suggestful adviced.

thank you.

4. Yan says:

I do not know what exactly is my hair type. I have curly hair which I thought is damaged because it is dry so I went to the salon to treat it but the hair-stylist said that it is a natural curl so I just straighten it. Somehow, it is still dry & is curling back. I just want a perfect straight hair.

5. Azhar says:

hi!
      my name is Azhar, i got bald previous year and after that the hair i got was not good they are dry n not shiny plz suggest which Sunsilk shampoo would suit my hairs!!!

You might need to go and see someone to get some speciality shampoo to help … you can go to Sunsilk’s website and select the country closest to where you live and contact them directly for some help: http://www.unilever.com/brands/personalcarebrands/Sunsilk.aspx

xoxo

7. adnan noor says:

i am a student of karachi university my hairs are so thin n fall every day m using sunsilk blue bt my scalp of top side is visible there is no hair plz give any idea .