I am so excited to let you know about three new scents from Benefit’s Crescent Row collection. Called The Second Story, the three cute new London flats are new neighbours to Laugh With Me LeeLee, Something About Sophia and My Place or Yours Gina.
The Second Story’s (get it?) three new Crescent Row fragrances to make their debut are:
Garden of Good and Eva- citrus floral: fresh and feisty, rounds up the gals for lemonades and lounging under the stars
- top notes: pear, watermelon, ozone accords, muguet
- middle notes: rosebud, jasmine petals, green violet leaves, freesia
- bottom notes: sandalwood, musk, cedarwood
Lookin’ To RockRita – fruity green: flipping through her fashions, accessories for a night of designer soirees and chance encounters
- top notes: lemon, coconut, freesia
- middle notes: juicy fig, hyacinth, violet
- bottom notes: sandalwood, Brazilian rosewood, vanilla
So Hooked On Carmella – floral vanilla: tantalising with that knowing smile, anticipates her next breathtaking escapade…shhh
- top notes: lemon, grapefruit, rhubarb
- middle notes: cyclamen, peony, tiare flower
- bottom notes: vanilla, sandalwood, amber
They are not going to be on counter in Australia until 14th August, but I had to give you a sneak peak so you knew they were coming. Sold separately with an RRP$59.00, stockists 02-8353 5000.
So excited, so excited, so excited! You know how much I love the current collection!
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl