L’Oreal Paris has collaborated again with its ambassadors to create a signature collection of their favourite eyeshadow palettes designed to maximise the natural beauty of every woman by directly matching and enhancing their natural eye colour.
Star Secrets Quad Pro offers a subtle combination of three complimentary shades, ranging from darkest to lightest, plus an illuminator to heighten the overall effect. The powders are enriched with micro pearls that brighten the eyes with tiny light reflecting particles.
James Kaliardos, L’Oreal Paris International Make-up Artist and Designer, has broken down the application process into four simple steps outlined on the case:
Step 1 Apply the darkest shade along the base of the lashes with the bevelled precision applicator to define, accentuate and intensify the eyes.
Step 2 Sweep the medium shade over the middle of the eyelid and blur it toward the outer edge of the eye to add depth.
Step 3 Apply the lightest shade on the brow bone to highlight the eye, but avoid going all the way to the eyebrow for a more sophisticated look.
Step 4 Apply the illuminator to the inner corner of the eye for a finishing tough that illuminates and makes the eyes look bigger and brighter.
The Star Secrets Quad Pro range includes the following eyeshadow palettes:
- Inspired by Doutzen Kroes, Color Appeal Quad Pro in Beige Taupe (shade 303) is designed to complement the colouring of women with blue eyes
- Inspired by Elizabeth Banks, Color Appeal Quad Pro in Moccacino (shade 357) is designed to complement the colouring of women with blue eyes
- Inspired by Freida Pinto, Color Appeal Quad Pro in Honey Brown (shade 317) is designed to complement the colouring of women with brown eyes
- Inspired by Rachida Brakni, Color Appeal Quad Pro in Brown Gold (shade 354) is designed to complement the colouring of women with brown eyes
- Inspired by Aishwarya Rai, Color Appeal Quad Pro in Golden Green (shade 319) is designed to complement the colouring of women with green eyes
The launch ofÂ L’Oreal Paris Star Secrets Quad Pro will replace the current L’Oreal Paris Color Appeal Star Secrets Trio range offering.
L’Oreal Paris Star Secrets Quad Pro is available from selected pharmacies, department and variety stores from June 2010 with a RRP of $23.95.
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl