“The blue in the collection is an iconic color. I like to give women choices in the way that they look. From a neutral to a smoky to a fashionable, strong look, the blue can be used with them all.”
Tom Pecheux, Creative Makeup Director, EstÃ©e Lauder
Looking for smoldering eyes, shimmering lips and bold nails? The Blue Dahlia Pure Color Collection is here. EstÃ©e Lauder Creative Makeup Director Tom Pecheux debuted his inspiration for this collection backstage at the Derek Lam Autumn/Winter 2010 Fashion Show, “Myth of the West.”
The campaign has the beautiful Hilary Rhoda once again as the face of the new collection, the complete makeup collection includes two distinct looks as well as two complementary lip products.
Eyes take center stage in electric blue and vintage violet, lips are shimmering in subtle shades of pale pink and raspberry shine while rich nail hues of deep navy and iridescent lilac complete the look.
Rich, Striking Eyes
“For me, as a makeup artist, the beauty of the Pure Color EyeShadow Palettes is that there are five colors and textures. To be able to play and to build up makeup from a neutral to smoky to funky, playful face is what I love.”Â Tom Pecheux, Creative Makeup Director, EstÃ©e Lauder
Highlight and illuminate your eye look with four new shades of Pure Color EyeShadow in Twilight Rose, Sepia Sand, Enchanted Meadow and Emerald Star for a standout pop of color.
Stunning, Juicy Lips Drenched in Shimmer: Ethereal shades of raw pink and magenta adorn the lips in a soft, sensual shine. Swipe shades of Pure Color Gloss Stick in Rose Dusk, Night Bloom, Orchid Dream and Mauve Mirage and layer with Pure Color Gloss in Rock Candy, Twilight Petal, Raspberry Pop and Star Pink for a subdued lip look that perfectly balances strong eyes for a lasting impression.
Super Chic, Luxe Chic Shades for Nails: Complement lustrous lips with perfectly polished nails in mythical shades. EstÃ©e Lauder\’s Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Blue Dahlia and Surreal Violet perfectly pair with the collection to finish off nails and toes in dramatic, fearless color.
Dynamic Complementary Shades for Lips: Give your pout with a punch of color in a deep berry shade of Pure Color Gloss or Pure Color Gloss Stick in Midnight Bloom.
The Limited Edition Collection includes:
For Look 1 Blue Dahlia:
- Pure Color Five Color EyeShadow Palette in Blue Dahlia RRP$90.00
- Pure Color Gloss Stick in Rose Dusk RRP$42.00
- Pure Color Gloss Stick in Night Bloom RRP$42.00
- Pure Color Gloss in Rock Candy RRP$42.00
- Pure Color Gloss in Twilight Petal RRP$42.00
- Pure Color EyeShadow Single in Twilight Rose RRP$42.00
- Pure Color EyeShadow Single in Sepia Sand RRP$42.00
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Blue Dahlia RRP$36.00
For Look 2 Surreal Violet:
- Pure Color Five Color EyeShadow Palette in Surreal Violet RRP$90.00
- Pure Color Gloss Stick in Orchid Dream RRP$42.00
- Pure Color Gloss Stick in Mauve Mirage RRP$42.00
- Pure Color Gloss in Raspberry Pop RRP$42.00
- Pure Color Gloss in Star Pink RRP$42.00
- Pure Color EyeShadow Single in Enchanted Meadow RRP$42.00
- Pure Color EyeShadow Single in Emerald Star RRP$42.00
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Surreal Violet $36.00
Complementary Products for Lips:
- Pure Color Gloss Stick in Midnight Bloom RRP $42.00
- Pure Color Gloss in Midnight Bloom RRP$42.00
The Blue Dahlia collection will be available at all EstÃ©e Lauder counters nationwide and online at www.esteelauder.com.au from August 8, 2010, for your local stockist call: 1800 061 326
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl
Sites That Link to this Post
- Ø§Ù„ÙˆØ§Ù† Ù…Ù†Ø§ÙƒÙŠØ± | 12 July , 2010