Lancome’s Autumn Colour Collection 2010, French Coquettes with Daria Werbowy and Elettra Wiedemann as the faces of the campaign, photographed by Mario Testino.
The French Coquettes Colour Collection celebrates the Parisian woman at the beginning of the 20th Century: avant-garde, urban and chic. The heroine known for her ‘art de vivre’ drives a car, travels, shows herself at the sidewalk cafe Le Select in Paris or smokes a cigarette in her favourite bar Pigalle.
Colour Statement: black, silver and cherry blood, embodying the passionate Parisian spirit.
- Ombre Absolue Lamee Eye Shadow RRP$52
- Crayon Sourcil Eyebrown Pencil RRP$42
- Hypnose Topcoat Mascara RRP$54
- Crayon Kohl Pencil Eyeliner RRP$45
- Liner Definition Liquid Eyeliner RRP$51
Lips & Nails:
- French Touch Lipstick RRP$49
- La Laque Fever Lipgloss RRP$48
- Cover Fever Lipgloss RRP$48
- Le Vernis Polish RRP$29
- La Rose Deco Blush RRP$75
Click thumbnails for full-size view
Behind the Scenes Video for the French Coquettes Collection:
Available at all Lancome Counters nationally from 22nd August 2010 for your nearest stockist call 02-9931 8888.
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl