Christabel Draffin,Â The Makeup Mole
Julia Roberts looked absolutely radiant at the premiere of her new film, Eat, Pray, Love, which is her first major role since signing on with LancÃ´me* as a celebrity spokesmodel for them.
Her long-time makeup artist, Genevieve Herr, created a beautiful look using plums and pinks to bring out Julia\’s natural beauty. Here\’s what she used:
- LancÃ´me* Teint Miracle foundation (launching next month)
- Laura Mercier Secret Concealer
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder (a MakeupMole favourite!)
- Cheeks â€“ LancÃ´me Petticoat Pink crÃ¨me blush (since discontinued, unfortunately)
- LancÃ´me Le Crayon KhÃ´l* in Black Ebony
- LancÃ´me French Touch Colour Design Quad (from the new French Coquettes collection)
- DÃ©finicils * Precious Cells mascara in Black
- LancÃ´me Le Lipstique Lip Liner in Sheer Natural
- Color Design Lipstick in Love it!
- Juicy Tubes in Spring Fling
The Makeup Mole