I had the pleasure of attending Jurlique’s 25th Anniversary yesterday (25th August) at an intimate breakfast at a private residence in Woollahra to pay homage to the Australian natural skincare brand.
Star celebrity on hand to help the Aussie brand celebrate was Teresa Palmer and she is even more exquisite in real life, wearing Camilla & Marc frock, she has been using Jurlique for many years and is a strong supporter of the brand.
It was a glorious morning and the set up was so divine as you can see from the pics below, an abundance of fresh flowers and citrus displays filled the rooms of the house, representing Jurlique\’s range scents â€“ Rose, Citrus, Lavender and Citrus.
We dined on divine catering by Pearl Catering reflecting key ingredients used in Jurlique’s skincare range:
- Vanilla bean and rose petal tartlet
- CrÃ¨me d’amonde, jasmine & poached rhubarb sweet pastry
- Potato blinis, citrus cured ocean trout, crÃ¨me fraiche
- Fresh mixed berry muffin glazed with elderflower
- Organic yoghurt, fresh fruit and lavender honey (served in small stem less Riedel glasses)
- Mini free range egg, brioche and bacon pie
- Butternut pumpkin, ricotta cheese frittata
- Fresh jasmine, Lemon, chamomile T2 teas and coffee, served by barista
- Fresh Juice and sparkling Water, served in a glass
Sam McKay, Jurlique’s Commercial Operations Manager spoke and shared that Jurlique sells a rose mist (my fave) every minute around the world and a handcream every three mintues … that’s amazing!Â He also shared they will be releasing a Brightening Range in March 2010 in the Australasian region.
Also in attendance were Alyssa McLelland and Sophie Falkiner.Â I’ll have some more news on Jurlique over the coming weeks.
Courtesy of Jurlique
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl