Brit fashion house Burberry has released their new fragrance, The Beat For Men and Women.
To launch the scent, a fab new advertising campaign was photographed by famed British photographer Jacob Sutton. With the help of Burberry Chief Creative Officer, Christopher Bailey, a series of sexy black and white images have been taken, featuring Brit model Charlotte Wiggings and British musician Seb Brice. They may look familiar because both of these fine specimens featured in the Burberry Autumn Winter 2010 advertising campaign.
Burberry The Beat For Women is a modern fragrance, whilst still being quite feminine. Burberry The Beat For Men is masculine and unique, perfect for the modern male. The packaging of both scents hint at an effortless, traditional fragrance encased in a sleek sexy bottle.
The Beat is a Sparkling Floral Woody, with Fragrance Notes:
- The unexpected association of ceylon tea with iris combines with refinement and delicacy energetic style and powdery sensuality
- The bluebell accord brings a distinctive floral wet green note with a luminous and fluid character : it colors the fragrance with natural elegance and a touch of aerial and impulsive temperament
- Top notes of bergamot, cardamom, pink pepper and mandarin wrap the fragrance in light and fresh complexion
- The white musk, vetiver and cedar wood as drydown notes give a more woody and carnal aspect to its feminity
- Burberry THE BEAT 50ml eau de parfum RRP $99
- Burberry THE BEAT 75ml eau de parfum RRP $129
Burberry The Beat For Men and Women fragrances are available now and can be purchased at Myer, David Jones and Perfume Connection stores throughout Australia.
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl