I had a quick chat to the the ever stylish Terry Biviano, Westfield Bondi Junction\’s Fashions on the Field Ambassador, to get her 10 top tips for looking stylish for our Spring Racing Season that has recently kicked off.
- Dress for the season, wear spring/summer fabrics; wool and felts are for winter
- Keep your dress a reasonable length
- Opt for dresses that are not to tight and clingy
- Dress appropriately for the day
- Give special attention to detail with your shoes, bag and accessories
- Wear shoes that are comfortable and that you can walk in, it’s a long day
- Wear a hat or headpiece; if possible visit a milliner or department store
- Take a jacket or wrap as you don’t know what the weather’s going to be like on the day
- Basic grooming like a manicure and pedicure adds that finishing touch to your outfit
- No matter how sore your feet are don’t take your shoes off so you able to walk out the track looking like a lady at the end of the day.
Terry and Jodi Gordon (AJC 2010 Spring Carnival Ambassador) strutted their stylish stuff at the Randwick Racetrack on Saturday 2nd October in the trackside venue The Carousel along with Natalie Gruzlewski and Kelly Landry.
Terry wore a beautiful aqua blue Dion Lee dress and Jodi an elegant Alex Perry nude lace vintage inspired dress and Neil Grigg Hat:
”While there’s so much etiquette involved in race wear I think you can’t go past a classic look,” said Jodi.
Jodi & Terry also judged Fashions on the Field, with best dressed going to Dajana Malnersic of Surry Hills, in a red Victoria Beckham dress with a Morgan & Taylor hat.Â The millinery award went to Cattai’s Candice Eyles with a purple Carol Malher hat.
Best-dressed couple went to Bronwen & Andrew Stead, with Bronwen in a purple Lisa Ho dress and Alannah Hill fascinator and Andrew in a Varce suit and hat.
So you’ve got the stylish goss from Terry, now enjoy the Spring Racing and go for Gold in the Fashion on the Fields!
Courtesy of Westfield
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl