Cult beauty product Rodial’s Glamoxy Snake Serum is finally coming to Australia stores.Â The revolutionary oxygenated, viper-inspired serum contains syn-ake; a neuropeptide that mimics the effects of the Temple Viper\’s potent venom, to instantly lift the face, freeze muscles and plump fine lines and wrinkles.
Their Clinical Results have shown:
- Temporary immobilisation of the facial contractions smoothes out wrinkles and gives the skin a younger, more relaxed look
- Proturon and Fiflow BTX (oxygen carrier) provide immediate plumping effect
- Skin is revitalised with increased glow and radiance
- Fine lines are visually blurred and skin tone evened
- Syn-ake (snake venom-like peptide) mimics the activity of a neuromuscular blocking compound found in the venom of the Temple Viper. This reduces mimic wrinkles by inhibiting muscle contractions and reducing the frequency of these contractions
- Fiflow BTX (oxygen carrier) encourages cell respiration to fill and plump the skin, whilst adding instant radiance
- Proturon provides an instant 3D plumping effect, and redensifys and moisturises the complexion
- Ronasphere helps fade fine lines and imperfections and corrects skin tone
Directions for use: Gently massage onto a cleaned face and neck, particularly on areas with expression lines, and allow to absorb thoroughly. For best results, use twice daily for at least 28 days.
Of course this cult product has a celebrity following, the likes of Kate Bosworth, Nicole Richie, Scarlett Johannson, Kate Moss, Beyonce, Victoria Beckham and Cheryl Cole are all lovers of the Snake Serum.
We will be interviewing the founder of Rodial, Maria Hatzistefanis, and doing some beauty reviews for you on the Snake Serum and a couple of their other new products that will be available soon.Â I will link back here as they go live.
Available exclusively at MYER from 25th October, Price: $195.00 for 25ml.
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl