Jennifer Hawkins, Natalie Imbruglia and Jessica Marais are Who Magazine’s Cover Girls for their “Sexiest People 2010” issue. Photographed by Chris Colls at Sydney harbour-front property Altona (where I went for the Target Stella McCartney launch) with an boat aptly named La Dolce Vita?
Jennifer Hawkins said of the sexy photoshoot: “I felt really sexy doing the shoot I lost my inhibitions. When it was over I was like, Oh, is that it?”
The 2010’s Sexiest People issue combines Hollywood pin-up glamour with sun-drenched Aussie chic with more than 45 pages showcasing the world’s most sizzling celebrities.
WHO Magazine’s Sexiest People List for 2010:
- JENNIFER HAWKINS: The model/businesswoman finds dancing, partner Jake and killer accessories sexy.
- NATALIE IMBRUGLIA: She’s got the X-factor and loves her “feisty” side.
- JESSICA MARAIS: Who turns Jessica on? “My fiancÃ© [Packed to the Rafters co-star] Jimmy Stewart. He’s the sexiest man in the world.”
- JENNIFER ANISTON: So global is her girl-next-door appeal that she’s cricketer Michael Clarke’s top pick for sexiest star.
- MICHAEL CLARKE: The sporting star has smouldering looks and a cutting-edge charm.
- ROBERT PATTINSON: From Ellen DeGeneres to Hugh Grant, the artfully scruffy Brit is the star other stars crave.
- SOFIA VERGARA: Modern Family’s Colombian hottie opens up about her “ridiculous boobs” and why she’s “always felt sexy.”
- CAMERON DIAZ: A Sexiest-issue favourite returns and tells why she gets hotter with age.
- RONAN KEATING: The X Factor judge has mesmerised us with his Irish wit, and says he feels sexiest “on my Harley…it’s the freedom, the exhilaration of it.”
- CHRISTINA HENDRICKS: Mad Men’s voluptuous sexpot turns heads on-screen and off.
- DAVID BECKHAM: Now his pretty-boy days are over, he’s turned into one hot man.
- JESSICA HART: This gap-toothed beauty confesses she feels her sexiest in a T-shirt, undies and socks.
- LARA BINGLE: Her sexy-man must-have list? Tatts, loyalty, a sense of humour â€“ and a touch of flair in the kitchen!
- MATTHEW MORRISON: The hot teacher from Glee â€“ who comes complete with “those muscle lines right over my hips” â€“ proves he ain’t no choirboy.
- TAMARA JABER: Newly single, the hotter-than-ever pop star smoulders in WHO\’s photo-shoot.
- LEONARDO DICAPRIO: His instinct might have been to “run away” from the pin-up tag, but the Inception star still sets hearts racing.
- JESSICA MAUBOY: Releasing her inner sex-kitten, the chart-topper talks learning to love the skin she’s in.
- JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE: Offering to audition in the nude? It’s certainly not his sexy back Justin’s drawing attention to in 2010.
- MARION COTILLARD: A French femme fatale who entrances her co-stars.
- NATALIE GRUZLEWSKI: Forget farm boys, the date show host lusts after a bad-boy rocker: “I think most girls like that.”
- KYLIE MINOGUE: A modest megastar: “I don’t see myself as a love or sex goddess.”
- JOE MANGANIELLO: The gym-honed True Blood star who leaves fans howling for more.
- TERESA PALMER: This glamorous actress believes “sexiness comes from within.”
- ESTHER ANDERSON: From the glow of a great tan to the perfect pair of leather pants, this soap star believes sexiness is all in the execution.
- NATALIE PORTMAN: The thinking man’s sex-symbol cuts loose: “I’m definitely not a prude about sex or nudity.”
WHO Sexiest People 2010 is on sale today, November 26th and you can watch the behind the scenes video:
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl