Jennifer Hawkins, Natalie Imbruglia & Jessica Marais: WHO Magazine’s Sexiest People 2010

| 26 November , 2010 | 12 Replies

Jennifer Hawkins, Natalie Imbruglia and Jessica Marais are Who Magazine’s Cover Girls for their “Sexiest People 2010” issue. Photographed by Chris Colls at Sydney harbour-front property Altona (where I went for the Target Stella McCartney launch) with an boat aptly named La Dolce Vita?

Jennifer Hawkins said of the sexy photoshoot: “I felt really sexy doing the shoot I lost my inhibitions. When it was over I was like, Oh, is that it?”

The 2010’s Sexiest People issue combines Hollywood pin-up glamour with sun-drenched Aussie chic with more than 45 pages showcasing the world’s most sizzling celebrities.

WHO Magazine’s Sexiest People List for 2010:

• JENNIFER HAWKINS: The model/businesswoman finds dancing, partner Jake and killer accessories sexy.
  • NATALIE IMBRUGLIA: She’s got the X-factor and loves her “feisty” side.
  • JESSICA MARAIS: Who turns Jessica on? “My fiancé [Packed to the Rafters co-star] Jimmy Stewart. He’s the sexiest man in the world.”
  • JENNIFER ANISTON: So global is her girl-next-door appeal that she’s cricketer Michael Clarke’s top pick for sexiest star.
  • MICHAEL CLARKE: The sporting star has smouldering looks and a cutting-edge charm.
  • ROBERT PATTINSON: From Ellen DeGeneres to Hugh Grant, the artfully scruffy Brit is the star other stars crave.
  • SOFIA VERGARA: Modern Family’s Colombian hottie opens up about her “ridiculous boobs” and why she’s “always felt sexy.”
  • CAMERON DIAZ: A Sexiest-issue favourite returns and tells why she gets hotter with age.
  • RONAN KEATING: The X Factor judge has mesmerised us with his Irish wit, and says he feels sexiest “on my Harley…it’s the freedom, the exhilaration of it.”
  • CHRISTINA HENDRICKS: Mad Men’s voluptuous sexpot turns heads on-screen and off.
  • DAVID BECKHAM: Now his pretty-boy days are over, he’s turned into one hot man.
  • JESSICA HART: This gap-toothed beauty confesses she feels her sexiest in a T-shirt, undies and socks.
  • LARA BINGLE: Her sexy-man must-have list? Tatts, loyalty, a sense of humour – and a touch of flair in the kitchen!
  • MATTHEW MORRISON: The hot teacher from Glee – who comes complete with “those muscle lines right over my hips” – proves he ain’t no choirboy.
  • TAMARA JABER: Newly single, the hotter-than-ever pop star smoulders in WHO\’s photo-shoot.
  • LEONARDO DICAPRIO: His instinct might have been to “run away” from the pin-up tag, but the Inception star still sets hearts racing.
  • JESSICA MAUBOY: Releasing her inner sex-kitten, the chart-topper talks learning to love the skin she’s in.
  • JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE: Offering to audition in the nude? It’s certainly not his sexy back Justin’s drawing attention to in 2010.
  • MARION COTILLARD: A French femme fatale who entrances her co-stars.
  • NATALIE GRUZLEWSKI: Forget farm boys, the date show host lusts after a bad-boy rocker: “I think most girls like that.”
  • KYLIE MINOGUE: A modest megastar: “I don’t see myself as a love or sex goddess.”
  • JOE MANGANIELLO: The gym-honed True Blood star who leaves fans howling for more.
  • TERESA PALMER: This glamorous actress believes “sexiness comes from within.”
  • ESTHER ANDERSON: From the glow of a great tan to the perfect pair of leather pants, this soap star believes sexiness is all in the execution.
  • NATALIE PORTMAN: The thinking man’s sex-symbol cuts loose: “I’m definitely not a prude about sex or nudity.”

WHO Sexiest People 2010 is on sale today, November 26th and you can watch the behind the scenes video:

Tags: , , , ,

Category: Glossy News, Magazines

1. Tanya says:

Jennifer Hawkins = Sexy, are Who Magazine Serious. I guess plastic surgery and Botox is the new sexy.

2. Sally says:

according to, Miranda was ranked the 10th most desirable women in the world, I guess she is not good enough who magazine lol. What is with the media and Jen Hawkins, I see no sex appeal whatsoever. At least Miranda is a real model, something Jen Hawkins will never be. I guess Channel 7 is the only channel with sexy people lol nice observation Katie. Jess Hart is a pretty girl, but once she opens her mouth the sex appeal disappears. Maybe Myer payed off Who to have their stars in the magazine. If it was up to the public Jennifer Hawkins, Jess Hart, Lara Bingle, Tamara Jaber, Jessica Mauboy, Kylie Minogue, Natalie Imbruglia, Ronan Keating and Ester Anderson would not be on this list.

3. charlotte says:

they are all so stunning! natalie imbruglia just always looks flawless! amazing photoshoot!

I understand and hear what you’re saying, but Jen is paid to be in the public eye because of her paid jobs as a brand ambassador. I’ve met some of these girls (including Lara) and they are really lovely and I guess Who are trying to bring different celebs to the table each year rather than the same ol’ same ol’ both Megan & Miranda were on the front cover last year with Ruby Rose (here: To be fair Australia has a very small selection of faces and I would like to be able to bring more faces to my site but I struggle to get access to stories and images sometimes even though I only write in a positive way and support the business they are promoting. And yes Who Magazine is under the same umbrella company as Channel 7 so yes you are making a good point there.

5. Katie says:

I agree with Miranda about Jennifer Hawkins. She is so overexposed, it is getting annoying. Seriously what is she, a former cheerleader turned beauty queen lol. Is it just me or does this list primary consist of people from Channel 7 and Myer. Something is a little Suss about that. I would take Miranda Kerr and Megan Gale before Jen and Jessica Hart. I can’t believe the Dj girls are not in the list. Also Tamara Jaber and Lara Bingle are not Sexy, period, they are 2 individuals who have no talent and are greedy for fame and attention.

Hey Miranda,
    They all look gorgeous and although we are all entitled to our opinion of other people I don’t think it’s really nice to slag Jen off, she’s a really nice person and everyone is sexy in their own way. She’s a very popular brand ambassador for all her brands she represents and she’s always a popular post on my site.

Mrs Woog, woo hoo to you, you automatically shift into sexy going out in that boat.

8. Mrs Woog says:

That boat is amazing. I was out on it a few weeks ago, but I did not look like that. I had sunburn and a seagull shat on me. xo

9. Miranda says:

Jess Marais is amazing. Don’t know what that bogan Hawko is still doing in ANY lists, to be honest. When will she just go away? I honestly don’t think she’s very attractive at all let alone sexy. And what the heck is she talking about? Less is more girl, don’t be so obvious and crass. She’s got no class at all.

I agree, it’s an awesome cover and nice to see Jessica Marais in there as well.

11. Sarah says:

WoWee!! I want Nat Imbruglia’s hair! Oh and chuck in the amazing figure while you’re there. 😀