This Christmas Napoleon Perdis has released a divine collection of Limited Edition gift packs that have been inspired by the crystal clear waters and marine life of the Great Barrier Reef and the vibrant colours of an Aussie summer.
Says Napoleon: “Australia is the ultimate resort destination, we\’ve tried to capture some of the magic of Australia in our â€˜Swept Away\’ holiday story.” In inimitable Australian style, the limited edition Napoleon Perdis Swept Away collection looks to the crystal clear waters and marine life of the Great Barrier Reef and the vibrant colours of summertime for inspiration.
The must-have Christmas collection is made up of seven different gift sets, each one infused with a touch of the tropics and radiating with resort-like glamour. Lip glosses come in juicy fruit flavours, eye shadow and blush colours recall exotic reef fish, while even brush sets are inspired by appealing ocean hues. In a nod to our sacred coral reefs, all makeup products have been enhanced with marine ingredients, including brown algae (with skin-firming abilities), seaweed extract (for its emollient benefits) and sea salt (for skin conditioning). All the sets are packaged in bright unit cartons embellished with hand-drawn images of coral, fish and shells.
And no capsule collection would be complete without an irresistible gift with purchase, this season it\’s the Marine Shell Lip Balm, a hydrating, melon-flavored lip treatment with vitamins A, C and E that comes packaged in a transparent shell component.
- To achieve a sun-kissed look, bronzer must be applied on all the areas that the sun would naturally hit i.e. cheekbones, chin and down the bridge of the nose.
- Bronzer can also be used to sculpt and contour the face. Â Use under the cheekbone, jawline, temples and forehead. Â It can also be used to add definition to the collar bone and cleavage.
- Brighten up your makeup look throughout the summer season by defining eyes with a coloured shadow. Â This is a nice alternative to black lined eyes. Â Popular colours are aqua marines, bronzes and lilacs.
- Bronzing the body isn’t as daunting as it can seem…’fake it til you make it’! Â Achieve an instant ‘Summer Glow’ by applying Summer Lovers Self Tanning Mousse liberally over the body. Â To intensify your tan and for extra longevity, apply a tinted moisturiser such as Whipped Dream Tan Enhancer over the Summer Lovers glow application.
5. Â For fresh dewy skin, apply a cream luminizer to the high points of the face, on top of the cheekbones, down the bridge of the nose, above the cupids bow and to the middle of the chin.
So what’s in the Swept Away Collection:
Tropical Heat â€“ RRP $69
- Three colourful multi-kits made up of a quartet of eye shadows, a duo of blushes and a bright lip gloss with mini-applicators in Ocean, Coral and Sand.
Siren Lip Gloss Pack â€“ RRP $49
- Five oh-so-pretty glosses for luscious-looking lips. Beneficial ingredients in the formula include vitamins A, C and E and algae extracts to soften skin. Sunny flavors include passion fruit, orange, pineapple, mango and strawberry. All glosses come with a brush applicator.
Bronze Bombshell â€“ RRP $49
- A duo of bronzing products for a heavenly glow. The combination of the exotic coconut-scented lotion and shimmering gold-flecked powder creates a luminous glow whenever you need it. The cocktail of nourishing ingredients include vitamins A, C, and E and algae extract (in the lotion) to moisturise the skin and is suitable for all skin types. The powder has a delightful starfish design.
Great Escapes Brush Set â€“ RRP $99
- An eight-piece, travel-size brush set ideal for summertime getaways. Brushes are available in two aquatic hues, teal or cobalt, and are presented in a vibrant kit embellished with a shell plaque. The tools ensure professional results with every application. Set includes foundation brush, concealer brush, powder brush, slanted eye shadow brush, eye blender brush, lip liner brush, eye liner brush and a brow brush/lash comb.
Swell Shell Brush Set â€“ RRP $299
- Packaged in a luxurious black satin box, and made from farm-raised conch shell, this three-piece brush set is a real collector’s item with its pearly shell handles and antibacterial brushes. The set includes a powder/contour brush, a definer/liner brush and an eye shadow brush.
Napoleon Perdis prestige products are available at Napoleon Perdis Concept Stores, David Jones and over 650 pharmacies and salons throughout Australia.Â For your nearest stockist call 1800 814 572 or visit www.napoleonperdis.com
Courtesy of Napoleon Perdis
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl