Attention Hello Kitty fans, Sephora has announced the ultimate Hello Kitty Beauty charity auction featuring one-of-a-kind experiences and products to celebrate the launch of Hello Kitty Beauty, exclusively at Sephora.
In partnership with eBay Giving Works, Sephora’s Hello Kitty Beauty charity auction will be live for 10 days beginning January 17th, with 100 percent of the proceeds benefiting the Starlight Children’s Foundation, a charitable organization dedicated to helping seriously ill children and their families cope with their challenges.
Items up for charity auction include:
- The chance to star in your very own Hello Kitty Beauty photo shoot in New York City shot by a famous photographer, including hotel, airfare, makeup application by a Sephora makeup artist, invitations to an exclusive party with Ms. Yuko Yamaguchi, Hello Kitty designer from Sanrio Tokyo, a selection of Hello Kitty Beauty products, PLUS a custom piece of Hello Kitty artwork created especially for the shoot. This VIP experience also comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
- 3 once-in-a-lifetime “Hello Kitty Beauty Experience” trip packages for two to New York City, Los Angeles, California or Honolulu, Hawaii, including hotel, airfare, priority access to meet Ms. Yuko Yamaguchi, Hello Kitty designer from Sanrio Tokyo, at an exclusive Hello Kitty Beauty event at Sephora, makeup application by a Sephora makeup artist and a selection of Hello Kitty Beauty products. These VIP experiences also come with a Certificate of Authenticity
- 50 Hello Kitty Beauty silver compact mirrors signed by Ms. Yuko Yamaguchi, Hello Kitty designer from Sanrio Tokyo
- 2 Limited edition Swarovski compact mirrors from the Hello Kitty Beauty collection also signed by Ms. Yuko Yamaguchi
- 4 Super Limited Edition Hello Kitty “bling” makeup Brush Holders adorned with Swarovski crystals (note: they have a black and white striped “Sephora” bow â€“ silver/black only)
- A bountiful selection of Hello Kitty Beauty products featuring items from the Hello Kitty Beauty Collection presented exclusively at Sephora.
To get your bid in for must-have Hello Kitty Beauty experiences, all you have to do is log on to www.ebay.com/sephorahellokitty, with bidding starting at 11:01 EST on January 17th.
As more images come to light I’ll update this post, I don’t know if we can bid for these items here in Australia we may have to wait and see what the T&C’s are when the auction opens!
And if you need to be reminded or you missed seeing all the new Hello Kitty products for Sephora, you can see them here!
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl