Kristen Stewart is on the cover and inside US Vogue’s February 2011 issue looking her usual angsty self wearing Proenza Schouler photographed by Mario Testino.Â This is the cover that everyone’s been talking about after someone snapped a pic and loaded it online and rumours are that apparently one fan travelled 2.5 hours to pick up a copy, crazy fans!
Kristen follows on from Natalie Portman who was on the January star, and strangely we are months away from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 hitting cinemas so wonder why she got this issue? Do you think Anna is trying to target the younger generation more with her choice of covers?
Apparently inside she shares:
- On finding a good part:Â “A compulsion absolutely fills you”
- On returning to the Twilight set: “[It was]Â like going back to school& Twilight is a different beast.”
- On getting into acting: “I don\’t think I would ever have been able to be an actress had I not started at nine years old. I would have been the last person to stand up and say, â€˜I\’d like to star in the play.”
- On trusting her friends: “You build a perimeter of people that are really important to you.”
- On her privacy: “There\’s no way to eloquently put this. I just can\’t go to the mall. It bothers me that I can\’t be outside very often. And also to not ever be ‘some girl’ again. Just being some chick at some place, that\’s gone.”
- On why she stays mum about her relationship with Robert Pattinson: “It\’s not my job.” Via
As an aside, see the pic of her sitting in the bumblebee yellow & black dress … well it doesn’t look like her … did Vogue sweep a heavy photoshop hand over her face?
Behind the Scenes Video:
With that type of fan obsessiveness and the way it circulated on the internet as just a snapped pic of the cover, usually sites wait until a properly scanned cover comes out, no wonder she says what she does about her privacy, I totally feel for and understand that constant angst and guardedness she carries, she knows that any publicity fuels the beast of obsession that has taken away her life.Â It’s not healthy or normal to be honest and as a society we should look at that because this girl doesn’t deserved to be ‘trapped’ like this in her life just because she’s a celebrity.
Vogue’s website has now been updated, visit for her interview.
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl