Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom have finally revealed the first pic of their new baby son, Flynn Bloom with a personal photo taken by Orlando of the new mum and baby boy.Â Miranda shared on facebook that she was in “active labour was 27 hours” … wowsers!
Sharing on her blog just now, Miranda shared the following about Flynn and the birth of her “darling little man“:
On the 6th of January I gave birth to our beautiful little son Flynn. We cherish him.Â He weighed 9lb 12 ounces (a very healthy and big baby boy). I gave birth to him naturally; without drugs or painkillers and it was a long, arduous and difficult labour, but Orlando was with me the whole time supporting and guiding me through it.Â I could not have done it without him.
Thank you everyone for your beautiful well wishes and your lovely thoughts and comments. I haven\’t had a lot of time to read many comments or to respond, but please know I will when I do get a chance.
Congratulations to Miranda, Orlando and her extended family, it’s an exciting time for the Kerr-Blooms.
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl
Category: Glossy News
Sites That Link to this Post
- Miranda Kerr & Orlando Bloom: 'The Good Doctor' Premiere, Tribeca Film Festival | Sassi Sam Girlie Gossip Files | 23 April , 2011
- Miranda Kerr: On Location, Photoshoot in Malibu for Victoria's Secret | Sassi Sam Girlie Gossip Files | 19 April , 2011
- First Look: Miranda Kerr on Pink Carpet at Victoria's Secret Swim Event, LA | Sassi Sam Girlie Gossip Files | 31 March , 2011
- Exclusive: Miranda Kerr, Earth Hour Global Ambassador 2011 | Sassi Sam Girlie Gossip Files | 3 March , 2011
- First Look: Miranda Kerr Walks Balenciaga in Paris | Sassi Sam Girlie Gossip Files | 3 March , 2011