A new sheriff is riding into town with the release of OPI\’s new Texas Collection.Â The Texas Collection by OPI offers a fresh new approach of effortlessly chic involving bright bold tones and classic neutrals.
Inspired by the fashion trends on the runway; where white is the new black and brightly coloured botanical prints, relaxed trousers and jackets, fuller and longer skirts have become the new fashion genre.Â Next seasons fashion will feature neutral tones of white, ivory, cream and taupe with the focus being all about the texture, from glossy crÃ¨mes to sparkly flecks and you’ll have the nails to match!
- It\’s Totally Fort-Worth It, with this shimmery lavender grey
- Don\’t Mess With OPI is a soft buttery, lean, mean, kick-grass forest green
- Austin-Tatious Turquoise
- I Vant To Be A-Lone Star in pale blue-grey shade
- Do You Think I\’m Tex-y? in a racy shade of berry
- Houston We Have A Purple in galactic red-violet
- San Tan-tonio, a light shade of fawn almost nude
- Big Hair&Big Nails, a rosy pageant peach.
- Suzi Loves Cowboys a desirable campfire chocolate like creamy molten chocolate.
- Guy Meets Gal-veston is coastal coral
- Too Hot Pink To Hold â€˜Em in red-hot pink-red
- Y\’all Come Back Ya Hear? in vibrant tangerine/orange crÃ¨me.
The Texas Collection by OPI will be available February 1st 2011, at leading beauty salons, spas, and David Jones nationally, $19.95 RRP incl. GST. For your nearest OPI stockists contact 1800 358 999 or visit www.opi.net.au.
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl