First Look: Benefit’s New B.right Radiant Skincare Range

| 4 February , 2011 | 10 Replies

WWD reveals the first look at Benefit’s new B.right Radiant Skincare Range, and it looks good. Benefit Cosmetics founders Jean and Jane Ford say about the range:

“It leaves you so radiant, you\’ll need a dimmer switch,” cracked Jane, pointing out that the company is also using the phrase in its promotion of the line. Added Jean: “We believe there are customers still in search of skin care solutions that are approachable, affordable, easy to understand and an upgrade from mass, but not at a doctor-high-tech level. Our skin care strategy is a global initiative and we are firmly committed to maintaining our leadership in the makeup category. We can easily build incremental sales by selling a makeup customer one or two skin care products.”

We’ve got a launch event of the new range next week and sadly I’m unable to attend as I’ll be away, but I will provide all the details after that launch but thought you might like to have a sneak peek at what’s coming soon.  I think there are about 10 products to the initial launch range and slated to hit Aussie counters May 11th.

I was hoping for a bit more girlieness in the packaging, but I like the clean lines to separate it from their other girlie goodies.

What do you think?

Love

Tags: ,

Category: Beauty, News

I have confirmed the jars are actual glass 🙁 Will update this post with a pic of the packaging later today.
    S

Thanks Miss Kitty, I’m confirming that with them but they are still really heavy and I would be reluctant to travel with ’cause we don’t have much space or weight allowance these days 🙁
    x

3. Miss Kitty says:

sassi i heard at the product meeting that they are not really glass, just plastic w the same lok & feel? i have not seen the range in person though so not 100% sure

Thanks Miss Kitty that’s great … the prices are quite reasonable I was expecting them to be a bit more. I’ve yet to try the range as yet but the packaging they come in is really lovely and I don’t want to throw them away. I don’t like the glass jars though, too heavy and dangerous to travel with.
    🙂
    xx

5. Miss Kitty says:

remove it- 38
    foamingly clean- 38
    refined finish- 40
    moisture prep- 49
    total moisture- 59
    triple performing facial emulsion- 45
    its potent!- 58
    ultra radiance- 47

HTH! also so jealous of your samples. if these prices are not correct feel free to shake fists angrily in my direction xo

Thanks for that Miss Kitty … after returning from my holiday and sadly missing the launch I’ve now just received my samples of the new range, I still don’t have local pricing but as soon as the press info comes through I’ll update, the packaging is really gorgeous, you won’t want to throw the boxes away either.
    x

7. Miss Kitty says:

maria and sam, the prices range from $38 to $59 AUD 🙂

8. maria says:

Totally can’t wait ! Thankyou! 🙂

Hey Maria,
    I’m so glad to hear you are excited too, I’m bummed that I will be missing the launch event I have to admit 🙁
    I have the US pricing I’d expect them to be 50-100% higher in AU$, a few products from the range include:
    Moisture Prep Toning Lotion, $29; Foamingly Clean Facial Wash, $21; It\’s Potent Eye Cream, $32; Refined Finish Facial Polish, $22; Remove It Makeup Remover, $21 and Ultra Radiance Facial Re-hydrating Mist, $26.
    Something else for us to get excited about I agree 🙂
    xx

10. maria says:

sassi! thanks so much for updating on this. i had no idea they planned skincare! WOW! I agree, more quirky names and girliness wouldve been great. ANy idea on the price range. So exciting though, cant wait to hear your thoughts!