First Look: Jennifer Hawkins & Jessica Hart, Myer Autumn/Winter 2011 Fashion Show

| 1 March , 2011 | 10 Replies

Here’s our first look at Jennifer Hawkins, Kris Smith and Jessica Hart on the runway for Myer’s Autumn/Winter 2011 Fashion Show, held in Melbourne at The Royal Exhibition Building tonight (March 1st).

In this finale pic we see above Jen wearing Matthew Eager and Jess wearing Magdalena Veleveska and Ellery (group shot).  The other photos of Jen we see her in Arthur Galan AG and Toni Maticevski and Matthew Eager (the two white dresses).

I’ll post more tomorrow, but for now you can check my backstage beauty story with Jesinta Campbell and Amanda Ware.

The Full Fashion Show and Trends Update is now live.

Tags: , ,

Category: Events, Fashion

Hi Nikki,
    I heard back from Myer, Jen’s pink dress was by Roland Mouret available at Myer Melbourne only and Jess wore Nicola Finetti.

Hi Nikki,
    I’ll ask Myer for you and let you know.

3. Nikki says:

hi can someone please help me find the pink cocktail dress Jennifer Hawkins wore for the re-opening of Myer burke street???

4. Bel says:

Hi there, I have been searching for this dress too- would love to know which designer it is to be able to track it down.

5. Jade says:

I would also love to know which designer the black sequinned dress is from! The dress is amazing, and i want it! Looking forward to finding out, tHanks

Hi Karina,
    The dress will be available from Myer, I’ll try and find out for you which designer Jen is wearing, I can’t remember off the top of my head right now.

7. Karina says:

Hi – would anyone know where to get the dress that Jen hawkins wore on the pre show catwalk? it was a black sequinned dress

Hi Jayne,
    OMG that’s brilliant to hear, congratulations on putting together an awesome show. Hopefully now you can put down tools and collapse in a heap
    Thanks for commenting 🙂

9. Jayne says:

At the risk of sounding brazen, OMG don’t you just love my work? Six days behind my trusty traveling Bernina machine made another Myer parade. Thema McQuillan is a styling genius who I adore working with. I’m exhausted, but it was totally worth it now I’ve seen the images. One of the best ever.