Diva Accessories have upped the stylish campaign ante with their high fashion inspired Autumn/Winter 2011 campaign featuring Perth born international model Aurelia Gliwski as their new face, replacing Elyse Taylor, and this is your first look at the new campaign.
Aurelia is no newcomer to the fashion industry, now living in New York, Aurelia has modelled for some of the top fashion brands around the world including Victoria\’s Secret where she’s walked the catwalk alongside international models Adriana Lima, Gisele Bundchen and Alessandra Ambrosio.
And we’ve been lucky enough to score an exclusive interview with the new face:
How did you enjoy starring in the diva campaign?
Starring in the diva campaign was really fun, we took dress up to another level layering different jewellery styles, I think the images turned out amazing I particularly loved the black and white story!
What are your top 5 styling tips?
- Fit is crucial, try not to get stuck on a number as designers cut differently so try on a few sizes first.
- I go for contrast, pair a silky flowy dress with a motorcycle jacket or a tailored blazer with a long crinkled skirt.
- Diversify your wardrobe with prints, florals and jewelry. Mix modern metallic jewelry with soft feminine prints.
- Be organized! A composed wardrobe will leave you knowing with what you have and where it’s stored and you’ll be out the door in no time.
- Remember not all trends are for every body shape. Dress for your body and lifestyle.
What is one accessory you cannot live without?
I cannot live without a great bag, whether it be a messenger or a weekender without one I’d be a mess.
Do you still call Australia home and what do you miss about your home town Perth?
Australia will always be home. I love spending Christmas break in Perth, it feeds my soul, the air, the beach, the hot sun….it never gets old.
What is your favorite memory from growing up?
Till the age of seven I grew up in a tiny rural village in southern Poland. I have wonderful memories of my siblings and I playing in the hay stacks, swimming in the river and milking the cows at our grandparents’ farm. Then all of a sudden I wound up in Perth of all places! My parents would tell us we were going to move to paradise where you could roller skate through beautiful parks, swim in the ocean and drink coca cola…They weren’t far off at all. In no time I became a little Aussie, loving Vegemite and all! Lol
What is your favorite thing about being a model?
Aside from it being my job, it’s also an escape, a constant journey, I like to move around I’m never grounded to one place and modelling allows me this travel. Sure that has a down side but for now….I can’t settle, the world is a classroom and I’m still learning
The new Autumn/Winter 2011 Collections are in-store now, visit Diva’s website for more info:Â www.diva.net.au.
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl
Category: Ad Campaigns
Sites That Link to this Post
- Aurelia Gliwski Worldwide Top Models | 22 June , 2011