The hair goddesses at ghd have made styling your tresses easier with the introduction of the Iconic Eras of Style Glamour collection, fronted by Katy Perry. This limited edition set comes with an elegant black satin clutch bag, the new ghd Brush range and Thermodynamic products, as well as theÂ ghd Gold Classic styler, helping you to create bold and sophisticated looks reminiscent of 50’s Glamour.
With these fabulous tools, you too can recreate the perfectly coiffed locks of Mrs. Brand, so check out this step-by-step guide:
- Whilst your hair is damp, work through ghd Thermal Protector from root to tip, then blow dry using the ghd Ceramic Vented Radial Brush. (size 4)
- Apply a light spray of ghd Creation Spray through your hair.
- Use the ghd Tail Comb to select a low side parting and then take a horizontal section starting at the front of your head.
- Place the ghd Gold Classic styler at the root of your hair. Rotate the styler 180 degrees, elevating upwards to creative maximum lift and glide the styler to the ends to create a curl.
- For a stronger, longer lasting curl, roll each section of curled hair back to the roots and secure with a pin. Repeat steps 4 and 5 throughout the entire head of hair.
- Allow the hair to cool for 5-10 minutes to fix the curl. Release the pins and let your hair to fall naturally, then gently run your fingers through from root to tip.
- Add ghd Ultimate Hairspray for a secure hold.
Also just released is a new range of salon professional brushes, featuring fourteen beautiful synthetic and natural bristle brushes and styling combs.Â Developed in conjunction with professional hair stylists and specialist brush makers, the new brushes range has been designed and hand finished exclusively for ghd. The unique brushes and combs are both used and recommended by top stylists all over the world, each featuring a signature platinum toned end cap with a soft touch, non-slip finish for better hair styling control.
The range features the following individual brushes:
- Ceramic Vented Radial Brush â€“ to create perfect volume and movement. Available in four sizes to suit any hair length or type, a hollow, vented barrel and heat resistant synthetic bristles make for the ultimate blow dry finish. (RRP$27-$29)
- Natural Bristle Radial Brush â€“ Natural Boar bristles combat static and grip the hair for better control, while smoothing out any friziness. (RRP$32-$34)
- Paddle Brush â€“ a must-have in any beauty bag. Synthetic round tipped bristles make it perfect for detangling and taming those troublesome tresses. Great for long hair. (RRP$34)
- Oval Dressing Brush creates the perfect finishing touch to any hair look. (RRP$34)
- Detangling Comb tackles all hair types and lengths to smooth out knots and static. (RRP$12)
- Tail Comb â€“ great for sectioning hair when blow drying. (RRP$12)
ghd’s new brushes and Iconic Eras of Style Collection in Glamour, Boho Chic and New Wave are available now, for more information visit www.ghdhair.com.au or call 1300 880 209 for your nearest stockist.
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl