Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is a goddess; there\’s no doubt about that. The British model and actress has been a member of the Burberry family since her first ad campaign, Autumn/Winter 2009, and is currently the face of Burberry Beauty.
“Rosie has an effortless beauty and an incredible body. She has been part of the Burberry family since she was 17 and we are enormously proud of her success.Â We are working on something exciting together which we will be announcing soon,” said Christopher Bailey, Burberry\’s Chief Creative Officer.
You heard it here first, Burberry & Rosie have a collaboration in the works!!! Will it be beauty or fashion related, we think it will be Beauty related!!Â So excited!!
Though we may not all possess high cheekbones, luminous skin or an enviable pout (and if you do, lucky ducks!), Rosie\’s recipe for the London premiere of her new movie, Transformers Dark Side of the Moon, has been so graciously unveiled to us, that it\’d be a crime not to share!
Rosie wears the following from the Burberry Beauty Collection:
- Sheer Fluid Foundation in Trench No.05
- Warm Glow Natural Bronzer in Copper GlowÂ No.2
- Light Glow Natural Blush in Russet BlushÂ No.01
- Sheer Eye-Shadow in Almond No.6,Â Rosewood No.9 and Taupe Brown No.7
- Eye Definer in Midnight BlackÂ No.01
- Effortless Mascara in Midnight BlackÂ No.1
- Lip Definer in Dusty RoseÂ No.2
- Lip Cover in Rosewood No.4
Although I do not have Rosie\’s skin tone, I am very tempted to go out and purchase those exact products, hoping I\’d look that radiant (I\’m not obsessed or anything & err &.)
Burberry Beauty will officially launch in Australia on the 1st of August, exclusively at David Jones.