Here’s a sneak peek at two gorgeous new pink nail collections coming out this Spring/Summer from OPI; Nice Stems! and Femme de Circus.
Stop and see the flowers blooming this summer with OPI\’sÂ Nice Stems collection, featuring four stunning shades of pink each titled with their own whimsical names based on their floral inspirations.Â Nice Stems! is a vibrant, fun and flirty collection offers a posy of pink floral shades ranging from pale, frosty pink to rich fuchsia.
- Put your money on this lovely soft playful pink shade in Play theÂ Peonies.
- Come to Poppy, surrender and shine in this shimmering shade of coral pink.
- Be a Dahlia Won\’t You? and give yourself a fabulous gift of floral fuchsia
- Fall head over heelsÂ and marry your best friend in this light pink sparkle in I Lily Love You.
In keeping with the latest big trend in nail design, you can create a 3-dimensional look by using different micas and glitters, layering the lacquer shades to create your own designs. I Lily Love You, a glitter coat that can be layered over any of the other three shades to add a bright sparkle, or it can be worn on its own for a subtle tint of pink with strands of glitter.
Also new to OPI is a range of four soft shade pinks and delicate nudes all wrapped up in candy floss and popcorn, OPI\’s Femme de Circus is guaranteed to entertain you.
Based on the colour selection and overwhelming preference for a neutral palette at this year\’s New York Fashion Week; nude nails will remain a huge trend throughout the rest of the year. Choose from:
- I Juggle &Men; a nude pearlescent shade with a hint of lavender
- So Many Clowns& So Little Time; a pale creamy shade of off white
- In The Spot-Light Pink; a delicate almost translucent shade of pale pink
- Step Right Up!, an opaque shade of pale pink
Femme De Cirque will be available from 1st August at selected beauty salons and David Jones, RRP $19.95 and Nice Stems! will be available from September onwards also RRP$19.95 ea.Â For OPI stockists, please call 1800 358 999. www.opi.net.au
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl