Sassi & I trotted out to attend the launch of the Westfield Giveability Pop Up Store at Westfield Bondi Junction today and caught up with Miranda Otto, Westfield Giveability\’s stunning ambassador, as well as Leona Edmiston and Sami Lukis as we snacked on yummy canapes!
Westfield is all about giving back this month with 100% of all the proceeds from sales from the Westfield Bondi Junction & Doncaster Giveability Stores going to the Cerebral Palsy Alliance in NSW and Scope in VIC.
The designer charity store has attracted major fashion brands and celebrities, who are donating and supplying exclusive and pre-loved pieces that will be sold at the store or online at westfield.com.au to raise funds for children with cerebral palsy.
Some amazing pieces up for auction for the Giveability Project, which goes live today Tuesday July 19th from 1.30pm trough to Sunday 31st July, and bids are starting from $50. They include:
- Signed crew t-shirt from the Princess of Pop Kylie Minogue from her latest Aphrodite Tour
- Vintage cognac bejewelled ring from Samantha Wills worn by Drew Barrymore
- Metallic vanity case from Liberty\’s donated by Naomi Watts
- Beloved Ron and Ron leather biker jacket donated by Anthony La Paglia
- A piece of Australian Olympic history. Torah Bright\’s snowboarding suit and Roxy snowboard from winning the gold medal at the Vancouver Olympics in 2010.
- A pair of preloved Diesel Viker jeans donated by Australian fast bowler Mitchell Johnson
- Kelsey Martinovich’s dress that she wore to that finale of Australia’s Next Top Model (Ed’s Note: this dress is for sale not auction)
- Limited edition Tan & Brown Minxy Martini iridescent black clutch donated by Westfield Give Ability Ambassador Miranda Otto
Those are some incredible pieces for an affordable price for an super cause and Miranda Otto has her eye on a few pieces as she shares with us exclusively here:
So what are you waiting for? Head down to the Westfield Giveability store and score a bargain and make a difference!Â Visit Westfield’s website for more: www.westfield.com.au and if you missed it, check out our imagery of Miranda and Co in Who Magazine’s editorial last week.