From its humble beginnings as an old world apothecary store in New York\’s East Village, Kiehl\’s Skin Cosmetics has come a long way, and just arriving on Aussie shores is their new Ultra Facial Oil free Range packed with pure, efficacious hydrators to help naturally re-balance moisture levels and control shine for 24 hours. If that\’s not enough, the new range is clinically proven to balance skin in as little as one week.
By fusing the benefits of moisture retaining ingredients and natural derived sugars, ultra facial oil free cleanser, toner and gel cream lock in moisture. If you have oily skin, a popular belief must be dispelled immediately! Washing your skin, blotting it and drying it out with astringents only dries out skin and causes it to over produce oil to combat this! The ideal solution is to use the proper skin care regimen to balance skins hydration levels.
Ultra Facial Oil Free Cleanser: With imperta cylindrical root and lemon fruit extracts, the non-stripping, sulfate free formula leaves skin clean and refreshed without over drying
- Clinical results: Controls shine for 24 hours and reduces oil on skin even after 24 hours
- Consumer results: 98% of users felt product gently removes excess oil impurities.
Ultra Facial Oil-Free Toner: Non-drying alcohol free formula gently removes and remaining residue, dirt and oil without stripping skin of vital moisture
- Clinical results: Visibly reduces oil, continuously controls shine on skin for 24 hours and reduces shine on skin by 80% immediately.
- Consumer results: 92% saw more balanced skin after one week
Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel Cream: Traps moisture to visibly reduce the appearance of oil-leaving skin more balanced.
- Clinical results: All day hydration, continuously controls shine on skin for 24 hours and visibly reduces oil on skin immediately.
- Consumer results: 92% felt skin was not oil/greasy after 24 hours
And exciting news Kiel’s has reduced their prices on some of their best selling items.Â Aussie consumers can now purchase all of their favorite Kiehl’s products on the new Kiehls website, visit www.kiehls.com.au and check it out your self.
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl