LÃ¢ncome\’s new skincare product Visionnaire [LR 2412 4%] has everybody raving, starting an online frenzy when it came out that Kate & Pippa Middleton had been gifted some of the product which saw our local LÃ¢ncome team put samples on counter ahead of the counter date to keep up with demand.
Reported to be theÂ first skincare product formulated to recreate truly beautiful skin, thanks to their technological breakthrough: LR 2412, a new molecule which is able to “self-propel” through the layers of the epidermis, even the deepest.
As a result, skin is visibly transformed: the texture is finer, wrinkles are visibly erased, pigmentary irregularities are reduced and pores are tightened. On the surface, wrinkles, pores and imperfections appear corrected.
I tried this serum when I was given a sample back in July, unfortunately for me my skin broke out in a rash. I don’t have sensitive skin but because I have been using unfragranced products for over 10 years, my skin isn’t used to having fragranced products put on it, so I think that is all that my skin reacted to rather than the serum itself. So sadly I cannot give you a proper review of the serum.
- Silky texture makes skin look smooth, while the mica adds a subtle radiance (even though shine isn\’t skin care).
- Expensive but not impressive enough to warrant the splurge.
- Contains more skin-damaging alcohol than beneficial anti-aging ingredients.
- The jasmine-derived LR 2412 ingredient is unproven for addressing wrinkles, red marks, or large pores.
- Lacks the range of proven anti-aging ingredients that all skin types need to look and act younger.
Visionnaire is available now in 30mL for $115Â and in 50mL for $165 nationally from MYER and David Jones stores and selected pharmacies.
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl