The collection features the following products with US$ price points:
- Makeup Remover ($45.00)
- Purifying Gelee Cleanser ($60.00)
- Purifying Creme Cleanser ($60.00)
- Intensive Infusion Concentrate Extreme ($250.00)
- Intensive Infusion Daily Moisturizer ($190.00)
- Intensive Infusion Ultra Rich Moisturizer
- Intensive Infusion Eye Treatment ($135.00)
- Illuminating Protective Primer SPF 12 ($70.00)
They will be available for a limited time exclusively at Neiman Marcus online and is currently available for pre-sale on NeimanMarcus.com and BergdorfGoodman.com until November 1st. Starting in November, product will be sold in select Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman stores.
The Tom Ford Skin Care range will be on counters in Australia in November at Davids Jonesat the Elizabeth Street Sydney Store and Bourke Street Melbourne Store. For stockist enquiries call 1800 061 326 or for mail orders call (02) 9266 5544 or (03) 9643 2222.
What do you think? Will you be buying?
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl
Sites That Link to this Post
- First Look: Tom Ford Skin Care Collection - Beauty | Popbee | 19 October , 2011