This Sunday sees the launch of Estee Lauder’s new Limited Edition Bronze Goddess Soleil Collection for Summer 2011 inspired by the hues and atmosphere of luxurious resorts on the Riviera. The collection invites you to sit poolside and take in the cool waters, warm sand beaches and sun\’s luminous rays channeling the seductive spirit of a Goddess with shades that sparkle, shimmer and shine for eyes, lips and nails, while face and dÃ©colletage are transformed into golden, glowing perfection. I say invitation accepted thank you!!!
Jahi Ireland, Estee Lauder Australia’s Premier Make Up Artist, jetted up North with Jennifer Hawkins to the launch of the Myer Mackay Store recently (October 15th) and created this “Goddess” make up look using products from the new collection and I’ve got the breakdown for you so that you can recreate Jen’s divine goddess look.
To start off with, for your complexion, apply theÂ Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Foundation.
Next use a sweep of the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess blush to highlight your cheeks (how adorable is the starfish!!).
For your eyes use the new Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess eye shadow palette sweeping to the crease. Next line the lash line with the Gold Bronze eye pencil and finish off with lashings of Estee Lauder’s Sumptuous Extreme Mascara**.
Finish off the Lips with Estee Lauder Crystal Baby Pure Color Lipstick and spray a dash of the new Bronze Goddess Soleil Fragrance on your wrists and dÃ©colletage Â and voila you are now glowing to perfection Riviera Style.
The new Bronze Goddess Soleil Colour Collection includes:
- Limited Edition Bronze Goddess Island Oasis EyeShadow PaletteÂ RRP$85.00
- Limited Edition ShadowStick Duo in Gold Bronze & Pink TealÂ RRP$38.00 each
- Sumptuous Waterproof Mascara in Black *Â Â RRP$48.00
- Pure Color Gloss in Limited Edition Sun Burst SparkleÂ RRP$42.00
- Pure Color Gloss in Limited Edition Blazing Coral SparkleÂ RRP$42.00
- Pure Color Gloss in Plum Divine Shimmer*Â RRP$42.00
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Limited Edition Shimmering Bronze RRP$38.00
- Limited Edition Bronze Goddess Sea Star Bronzing Blush RRP$75.00
- Bronze Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer* RRP$68.00
- Bronze Goddess Soft Shimmer Bronzer* RRP$68.00
- Bronze Goddess Soft Duo Bronzer in Amber Bronze Medium* & Amber Bronze Rich* RRP$68.00 ea
- Bronze Goddess Luminous Liquid Bronzer* RRP$63.00
- NEW, Limited Edition Bronze Goddess Soleil Eau Fraiche 100ml RRP$100.00
- Limited Edition Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche 100ml RRP$100.00
* permanent products in the EstÃ©e Lauder line
** The Pure Colour Lipstick comes from the Creative Makeup Director Tom Pecheux’s Collection of Pure Colour Long Lasting Lipsticks RRP$45.00.
Meet Jahi Ireland, Estee Lauder’s Premier Make Up Artist
Jahi Ireland began his love for the beauty industry by selling makeup on counter when he was just 20 years old. Make up was his calling where he quickly made a name for himself and soon was jetting off to London to work as Estee Lauder’s International Makeup Artist for the UK. Jahi has made up the faces of many celebrities such as Elizabeth Hurley and Kate Beckinsale, worked withÂ Estee Lauder Creative Makeup Director Tom Pecheux,Â backstage at Royal Albert Hall for the Prince’s Trust “Swarovski Fashion Rocks” plus much much more. In 2010, Jahi returnedÂ to Sydney as the Estee Lauder Premier Makeup Artist for Australia where he spends his time coaching customers, clients and staff on new ways to achieve flawless and effortless make up looks.
Reveal your inner bronze goddess this summer with EstÃ©e Lauder\’s Bronze Goddess Soleil Collection for Summer 2011. The makeup collection will be available at all EstÃ©e Lauder counters nationwide, selected pharmacies and online at www.esteelauder.com.au from October 30, 2011 until stocks last, for your nearest stockist call 1800 061 326.
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl