Who Magazine’s Sexiest People issue for 2011 is out and Miranda Kerr, Teresa Palmer and Liam Hemsworth are this year’s cover peeps alongside a long list of sexy Aussies inside – no surprises to be honest (Miranda also made the 2009 cover with Ruby Rose & Megan Gale who are not on this list … Mel B???).Â Here’s the full list:
- Miranda Kerr: Despite taking the world by storm, the magnetic model doesn\’t think of herself as sexyâ€”but does admit to loving the new curves she\’s acquired in motherhood. (Photographed by Chris Colls).
- Teresa Palmer: Who turns the I Am Number Four star on? “My boyfriend [US actor Scott Speedman] absolutely hands down. I believe him to be the sexiest person I\’ve ever seen!”
- Liam Hemsworth: The rugged romeo has mesmerised film-goers around the globe, not to mention his pop sensation girlfriend, Miley Cyrus.
- Jennifer Hawkins and Jake Wall: In their hottest-ever shoot, the genetically blessed pair open up about their enduring physical attraction since meeting in a Newcastle bar seven years ago. (Photographed by Chris Colls).
- Jodi Gordon: Who rocks this dazzling beauty\’s world? Her fiancÃ©, rugby-league star Braith Anasta, is “honestly the sexiest person I know,” says The Cup star.
- Ricki-Lee Coulter: While the singer\’s amazing weight loss has boosted her spark, “I\’ve always been self-assured,” she reveals.
- Lara Bingle: Her sexy-man must-have list? “If they\’re confident from within, it really shows. It\’s about owning what you have and who you are.”
- Natalie Imbruglia: The home-grown hottie agrees she has improved with age: “I\’m wiser, happier and sexier.”
- Mel B: The former Spice Girl has got The X Factorâ€”and not just on the set of the Seven Network series. The married star\’s sexiest destination? “My bedroom at home in LA!”
- Ryan Gosling: Oozing quiet, masculine strength, the Drive star was “born with it,” says the film\’s director, Nicolas Winding Refn, of Gosling\’s appeal.
- Jennifer Aniston: So global is her girl-next-door allure that she is Jake Wall\’s top pick for sexiest celebrity.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Flaunting legs up to here, pin-up proportions and a come-hither stare, it\’s those lips that really entice. “They get me into trouble,” concedes the Transformers star.
- Mila Kunis: To the Ukrainian-born Friends with Benefits star, the definition of sexy is “confidence, not cockiness. Knowing who you are is confidence; cockiness is pushing it down everyone\’s throats.”
- Kim Kardashian: Her marriage may be in tatters but the reality star\’s unforgettable sex appeal remains intact. “I\’ve always loved the curvy look,” she says.
- Blake Lively: Dubbed the ultimate “American Dream Girl” by Chanel\’s Karl Lagerfeld, the actress\’s sizzling flair has earned her icon status at age 24.
- Olivia Wilde: Even silver-screen temptress Megan Fox is transfixed: “Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands.”
- Colin Farrell: What does the bad boy turned comeback king find sexy? “Joie de vivre. Sense of humour, a bit of danger, good fun.”
- Emma Stone: Gushes her Crazy Stupid Love co-star Ryan Gosling: “Show me someone that wouldn\’t give it all up for Emma Stone and I\’ll show you a liar.”
On newsstands today, check out Who’s archives file of their Sexiest Covers from 1998.
Who’s your sexiest star?
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl