ChloÃ© will launch L\’Eau de ChloÃ© early next year and this is our first look at Camille Rowe-Pourcheresse in a refreshingly spring inspired campaign image as photographed by Camilla Akrans and a short film created by Mario Sorrenti.
The new chypre rose fragrance is a variation on their 2008 ChloÃ© Eau de Parfum and reportedly has a “refreshing, dewy feeling, layers of chiffon in bright sunlight, bare feet brushing long grass” and “the glow of dawn on the skin.”Â Developed by perfumer Michel Almairac who also worked on the original fragrance, the notes include distilled rosewater, citrus and patchouli.
The flacon is a reworked version of the original ChloÃ© bottle. The square glass reveals the soft green juice within, a colour which aims to echo the spring freshness of the fragrance. It is topped with a silver cap, and presented in an aniseed outer carton, with the ChloÃ© logo embossed in white.
Available in Europe from March 7th 2012.
You can see Camille in the ChloÃ© campaign which I revealed here at the end of July.
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl
Sites That Link to this Post
- Hermes Birkin Bag Sets A Pricey Record; Victoria's Secret Angels Sing Jingle Bells | Still The Lovely | 10 December , 2011
- Charlotte Ronson Doesn\'t Like Blowouts; Shakira Cut Her Hair Short « Fashion « Tanah Abang Fashion | 9 December , 2011
- Camille Rowe-Pourcheresse for the New L\'Eau de ChloÃ© Fragrance - Beauty | Popbee | 9 December , 2011
- Charlotte Ronson Doesn\'t Like Blowouts; Shakira Cut Her Hair Short | genovafashion.com | 9 December , 2011
- Charlotte Ronson Doesn\'t Like Blowouts; Shakira Cut Her Hair Short - What Is Fashion | What Is FashionWhat Is Fashion | 9 December , 2011