The clothes, accessories and atmosphere are fab at Topshop, that’s a given! But what of their beauty range? Well it’s divine and affordable as well as giving you top tips on how to look your best, British Beauty Editors love Topshop Makeup. Each season there is a new trend and this season’s is titled ‘Smoke and Mirrors‘ that goes back to the 70’s in the 11 piece collection.
Think Julianne Moore in A Single Man and you’ve got it in one. Bambi eyes, velvety black, thick lashes, matte lips and sun kissed skin! Yum! Personally we love it. With a candy palette for lipsticks and nail polish, you’ll be salivating at the bright collection. Give your nails some yumminess with a peppermint hue – just $10 for your polish mmmm. Lippy markers are just $12 and so easy to apply in the shape of a pen! Blue, red and mustard shadows mirror the colors on the floor (in jeans) giving you a gorgeous single eyeshadow palette to match your outfit to, $12 – more yumminess in a pretty price. Why not pop in this weekend and get a makeover with the Topshop beauty queens! But be quick, the spots will be snapped up quickly and you won’t want to miss out.
Head for the ‘Personal Shopping’ Topshop sign and you’ll find the makeup counter full of goodies for your primping pleasure and this is the rundown on the new beauty range:
- Bronze & Blush, $23: This terracotta powder comes complete with a crescent of soft apricot blush. Blend across skin with a large fluffy brush for soft touchable beauty. Shade: Burning Embers
- Glow, $19: Containing a high level of pearl, the Glow can be tapped over skin in areas that naturally catch the light for a supreme, luxe finish. Shade: Polished
- Eye Palette, $23: Complete with mirror and brush, this palette is perfect for on-the-go application. Containing a frosted shadow to highlight, two matte colours to contour and a deeper shade to line the lashes, this amber palette is perfect for creating the A/W on trend eye look. Shade: Secret Liaisons
- Lip & Eye Pencil Set, $19: Packaged in a beautifully illustrated sleeve, the Lip & Eye Pencil Set is an Autumn Winter handbag essential. Containing a pure kajal kohl and a nude lip pencil, this is the ultimate combination for well-groomed definition. Shades: Crushed Charcoal and Cashmere
- Lash Extender Mascara, $19: A blacker than black mascara that separates lashes for a sleek clean look. Creates deep black lashes that flutter with newfound length, staying true to their soft flexible texture. Shade: Black Velvet
- Lips, $19: Designed to achieve a glossy finish, these delicate lip colours have an exceptionally moisturising feel. Pat on to lips to build colour. Shades: Pillow Talk & Rumour Has It
- Nails, $12: In a new high gloss finish for Autumn Winter, Nails are the finishing touch to this polished look. With autumnal shades of rich mustard, leaf green, soft baby pink and chocolate, this collection has a nail colour to suit every mood. Shades: Prim & Proper, Bourbon, Miss Marmalade and Fallen Leaf.
Topshop opens today to the public for your shopping pleasure and has a host of fabulousness for you including Makeovers, Giveaways, a Photobooth to record your Topshop love, DJs and more! Don’t miss out, head to the Jam Factory on Chapel Street for your very own piece of Brit fashion heaven.
And in case you missed it, check out our in-store preview we did yesterday.