Dior Brand Ambassadors Charlize Theron, Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis rocked the red carpet yesterday for the 2012 Golden Globes and Dior have kindly shared their make up breakdowns.Â Both Charlize and Mila wore Dior on the carpet, while Natalie worn Lanvin.
Charlize wore a dusty rose silk chiffon dress Dior Haute Couture and her Dior Make up breakdown is as follows:
- Skin: Dior L\’Or de Vie La Creme, Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation.
- Cheeks: Diorblush in Pink in Love #889.
- Eyes: Dior 5-Couleurs Eyeshadow in Garden Roses #841, Diorshow Extase Mascara.
- Lips: Rouge Dior Lipcolor in Tulip Pink #448, Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss in Beige Tweed #227.
For Natalie’s first red carpet debut since giving birth, she wore a custom made fuschia strapless gown by Lanvin.Â Her make up breakdown includes:
- Skin: Diorskin Forever Liquid Foundation, Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Sculpting Powder in Sable Rose #032.
- Cheeks: Diorblush in A Touch of Blush #829.
- Eyes: Dior 5-Couleurs Eyeshadow in Stylish Move #970 (purple shades), Dior 5-Couleurs Eyeshadow in Amber Design #708 (gold shade), Dior 5-Couleurs Lift Eyeshadow in Lifting Rose #842 (dark purple shades), Dior Waterproof Eyeliner in Captivating Blue #254, Diorshow Mascara in Black.
- Lips: Dior Addict Lipstick in Blush #353 and Createur #445.
New ambassador Mila Kunis wore a Dior black & nude tulle and silk dress Dior, her make up breakdown includes:
- Skin: Diorskin Nude Foundation #030 and #040 mixed with Diorskin Forever Foundation 030.
- Cheeks: Diorblush in Passion Fruit #533 and Dior Bronze Original Tan in Healthy Tan #001.
- Eyes: Dior 5-Couleurs Eyeshadow in Garden Pastels #441, Dior 5-Couleurs Eyeshadow in Navy Design #208 (along the lashline), Diorshow Iconic Extreme Mascara in Extreme Black.
- Lips: Dior Creme de Rose Lip Balm and Dior Rouge Serum in Sweet Pink Crystal #645
Which was your favourite make up look?
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl