Beauty Breakdown: Jennifer Hawkins’ Smokey House of Dior Femme Fatale Look from the Myer AW2012 Beauty Book
Jennifer Hawkins graces the cover of Myer’s Autumn/Winter 2012 Beauty Book channeling a classic 1940s Hollywood movie star and we’ve got the beauty breakdown on how to recreate her “Femme Fatale” make up look.Â The Femme Fatale look was made famous by the House of Dior and features flawless skin, smoky eyes and red lips. To create this look yourself, follow the steps below.
- Skin was given a flawless finish with DiorSkin Forever Flawless Foundation and then set with DiorSkin Forever Flawless Compact Powder.
- To highlight and soften the focus on the eyes and lips use DiorSkin Flash Radiance Booster pen on the inner corner of the eye, the brow bone and the cheekbone to add additional radiance.
- To achieve a classic smoky eye, use Dior Designer Eyeshadow Palette in Smoky Design.
- For additional exaggeration on the top lash line apply Dior Liquid Liner in Black.
- For oversized lashes, brush on DiorShow Exstase Lashes in Black.
- Finishing the look is the Dior Brow Pencil in Blonde to shape and define the eyebrow.
- For the perfect lip, use the Skin Flash Radiance Booster pen around the lip line to highlight and add volume to the lip shape.
- Use Dior Lip Liner in Holiday Red to define the shape of the lips and Rouge Dior Lipstick in Iconic Red.
CHEEKS: To soften the dramatic eyes and lip, use Dior Blush in Sugar and Spice to give colour to the cheeks. Apply on the apples of the cheek and on the cheekbones.
NAILS: Match the nails to the lips using Dior Vernis nail polish in Mayan Red.
Check out the behind scenes video starring Jen:
You can purchase the Dior products listed above at Myer’s online store here.
The Myer Autumn/Winter 2012 Fashion hits the runway in Melbourne tomorrow (Thursday March 1st) and we’ll be there and will bring you all the latest news and images from the show.
Courtesy of Myer
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl