Illamasqua have released their Spring/Summer 2012 Make Up Collection titled “Human Fundamentalism” representing an explosionÂ of your alter ego.Â It’s about becoming who you are and not who you’re told to be, it’s the fundamental desire to express your inner self on the outside!
“Human Fundamentalism is the unique spirit and fundamental human drive for individuality. It\’s a belief, a movement and an emotion. A connection with the spirit of the age and its global motifs. You are your own human hybrid, a unique nomad of street cultures and global trends.” – Alex Box, Illamasqua Creative Director
With a strong focus celebrating our connection with colour, the Human Fundamentalism collection, provides blinding flashes of pigment as well as a sharp contrast to neutral tones, creating a saturated palette that catapults your alter ego to new levels of self-expression.
”Human Fundamentalism to me is physical expression of your self-belief, sharing your opinions with colour that shape the narrative of your thoughts and inner self. It is a statement of conviction and colour confidence, it states, this is me and now see what I see, be tinted by how I express colour and behold an oblivion to social convention and constraints.” – David Horne, Illamasqua Director of New Product Development
The collection is made up of the following products:
- Powder Eye Shadow – RRP$39.00 in six bold shades: Obsidian (Rich Black), Burst (Blue Green), Pivot (Yellow Green), Cancan (Lilac Purple), Vernau (Yellow Ochre) and Sex (Pure White).
- Sealing Gel â€“ RRP$26.00: One drop of Sealing Gel turns any powder product into a colour-intense, water-resistant paste, perfect for adorning your face and body with bold stripes, intricate lines or geometric patterns of pigment. Use with new Human Fundamentalism Powder Eye Shadow.
- Palettes – RRP$78.00: The Fundamental Palette features a glistening Liquid Metal in molten pewter to matt Cream Pigment in mint green, coupled with two vibrant Powder Eye Shadows in Hype (Bold Yellow) and Inception (Rich Violet). The Neutral Palette will help create sculpted highlights using these four fundamental Powder Shadows. From new matt shades in Stealth (Creamy Buttermilk), Wolf (Chocolate Brown) and Vintage (Antiqued Gold) Obsidian (Rich Black).
- Precision Ink â€“ RRP$43.50: Precision Ink in pure white Scribe is the ultimate anti-liner. Waterproof and extremely long-lasting, Precision Ink also makes the perfect nail art pen. Simply apply then seal with Illamasqua Top Coat for nails that transcend conformity.
- Nail Varnish – RRP$34.00: New Nail Varnishes in Stance (Bright Mauve) and Nomad (Bright Jade).
- Lipstick – RRP$39.00: New vibrant new Lipstick shade, Apocalips (Bright Teal) is a deep turquoise blue shade or go for rich red with this deep scarlet Lipstick in Box.
- Limited Edition Skin Base Foundation Shade Au – RRP$65.00: WhSkin Base Foundation in Au, the chemical symbol for gold, contains tiny flecks of metallic shimmer combined with the cult BB-inspired foundation that smoothes, softens and conditions your skin. Mix with your usual foundation for a subtle glow or wear alone for a luminous effect.
Check out their video:
The Human Fundamentalism Make Up Collection is available now on Myer counters nationally.
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl