How exciting, here’s our first look at the hotly anticipated cK One Colour Make Up Collection and it’s definitely bright and will be hitting selected Myer stores this Sunday (April 1st).Â There are 136 products in the range which are defined into 3 unique segments – Look Real, Define Yourself and Add Intensity – as opposed to the traditional categories of face, eye, lip and nail.
- 3-in-1 face makeup spf 8, 30ml $55
- mousse concealer $30
- water fresh face compact makeup spf 15 $50
- airlight pressed powder spf 15 $45
- skin illuminator 15ml $35
- mascara $30
- brow pencil + gel duo $30
- eyeliner marker $30
- double-ended eyeliner $28
- eyeshadow base $25
- cream + powder bronzer duo $45
- cream + powder blush duo $45
- soft defining lip pencil $25
- powder eyeshadow quad $55
- gloss eyecolor $25
- pure color lipstick $35
- lipgloss $28
- color + treat lip kit $60
- long wear + shine nail color $20
I bought you the news of the new collection back in February featuring our very own Abbey Lee Kershaw in the campaign … you can check it out here.
ck one color will be available exclusive to the following MYER doors; Melbourne, Chadstone, Sydney City, Bondi, Chatswood, Brisbane and Perth and available online at www.myer.com.au.
What do you think? Very bright and colourful isn’t it?
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl