Behind the Scenes On Miranda Kerr’s Cover Photoshoot for InStyle Magazine’s June 2012 Issue + All The InStyle Award Winners
Miranda Kerr is InStyle Magazine’s June 2012 cover girl for the Women Of Style issue, photographed in Sydney by her friend and long-term favourite photographer Chris Colls and styling by Katherine Green.
Tonight Miranda was the lucky recipient of two awards at the 2012 InStyle Magazine’s Women of Style annual awards wearing an exquisite Carla Zampatti dress:
“It’s such an honour to be shooting this cover&to be recognised as a woman of style,” said Miranda Kerr, winner of the InStyle & Audi Women of Style Beauty Award as well as the overall Readers’ Choice Award. “Life is about a balance and it’s about having fun and enjoying yourself.”
Check out her behind the scenes video:
All the winners from tonight’s Awards:
- Pamela Easton and Lydia Pearson: “We are very passionate about the history and politics of fashion. Fashion and dress are integral to individual and cultural identity,” Easton said.
Arts & Culture:
- Lally Katz: “I have always been passionate about writing and theatre,” said Katz.
- Nikki Gemmell: “Overwhelmed, shocked, humbled,” said the mother-of-four of her win. “I never consider myself stylish: I’ve got baby food down one shoulder and ink-stained hands!”
News & Entertainment:
- Asher Keddie: “My mother instilled in me that I was to pursue my dreams unapologetically, and never see myself as inferior to men,” said Keddie.
- Abigail Forsyth: “Our goal is to be recognised as a brand that helped kick-start change, from discard to re-use,” Forsyth, who is one half of the brother-sister duo behind KeepCup â€“ the world’s first re-usable coffee cup, noted.
- Indira Naidoo: “Listen to your heart, your soul, and your mind to find out what that passion is,” Naidoo said.
- Miranda Kerr: “My plan is to expand Kora [Organics], so it can become a household name and people can use it around the world,” said Kerr.
- Rebecca Morrice Williams: “Style is about being appropriate, no matter the situation; it’s how you act, and how you dress,” Morrice Williams explained.
- Kate Weiss: “I’ll know my work is done when our customers know they can always trust our product to be tasty, innovative, [made from] natural ingredients, and good value,” said Weiss, creator of the nutritional snack, spice and cereal brand, Table of Plenty.”
- Liane Rossler: “Think outside the box, that’s very much what I am about. I don’t like to be in a box,” said designer, collaborator and mentor, Rossler.
Charity & Community:
- Alison Thompson: “Style is taking risks; [it’s about] grace, honesty, adventure and love,” said Thompson, a humanitarian aid worker.
- Alyssa McClelland: “I realised I wanted to be a director when I was 11, and helmed a performance for the school talent quest,” said McClelland.
- Miranda Kerr: “It’s such an honour to be shooting this cover&to be recognised as a woman of style,” said Kerr of her InStyle cover shoot highlighting her win as the InStyle and Audi Women of Style Readers’ Choice award.
The June 2012 issue is on newsstands now.
Courtesy of Chris Colls for InStyle
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl
Sites That Link to this Post
- Miranda Kerr InStyle Australia June 2012 - Gossip Rocks Forum | 16 May , 2012