Elizabeth Arden’s cult beauty product, the Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant, created in 1930 by Elizabeth Arden herself now comes in a fragrance free version – yay!Â Offering the same benefits of the original cream, the apricot coloured balm helps relieve chapped, cracked dry skin, soothes and comforts redness, minor scrapes and abrasions as well as the ultimate beauty multi-tasker from grooming brows to glossing lips.
The Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant is one of the most popular and sought-after products in the world today with celebrities, makeup artists, models and beauty experts around the globe using it.Â Also a winner of over 40 global beauty awards it’s definitely on your must have list even more so being fragrance free – I much prefer fragrance free products these days.
Eight Handy Tips:
- Skin Saver: Use it to protect your skin from drying winds, central heating and air-conditioning.
- After Sun Soother: It’s theideal after sun treatment to relieve minor sunburn and calm dry, irritated sun-exposed skin – but remember you should be using SPF when you go outdoors!
- Shine: Add shine to your eyelids, cheeks, lips and legs.
- Eyes: Dab to smooth your eyebrows and create a perfectly defined arch that stays in place all day.
- Cuticle Conditioner: Soften rough, dry cuticles to keep them smooth, supple and beautifully manicured.
- Feet Treat: Smooth rough heels ans often soles for barefoot beauty every season.
- Flights: Use this intensive moisturiser when in the air to boost our skin’s in-flight moisture levels.
- Legs: Calm any irritations or redness after shaving and/or waxing.
This cult beauty product is available now nationally at Myer, David Jones and selected pharmacies, both the fragrance free version and original Eight Hour Creams come in 50mL for RRP$38.
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl