Burberry introduce their new flanker fragrance, Burberry Body Eau de Toilette, a lighter version of the iconic Burberry Body fragrance with Burberry face Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in a new campaign as photographed by Mario Testino under the creative direction of Christopher Bailey.
Burberry Body Eau de Toilette will launch in the United Kingdom today and will be available in Australia from the 2nd of September. The new fragrance is lighter and cleaner combination of refined ingredients with new notes including crisp green apple and seductive tea. Feminine and effortlessly sensual, the scent is a delicate reflection of the spirit and attitude of the Burberry girl.
- Top notes: Crisp green apple*, illuminating elegant peach, fresh green absinthe
- Heart notes: Seductive tea*, natural rose absolute and sandalwood
- Base notes: Woody cashmeran, creamy vanilla, musk and amber
Check out some of Rosie’s behind the scenes images:
Check out the campaign video:
The new fragrance will be on counters in Australia from 2nd September 2012 and will be available in three sizes; 35mL (RRP$69), 60mL (RRP$99) and 85mL (RRP$125).
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl
Sites That Link to this Post
- Burberry Launches New Fragrance with Rosie Huntington-Whiteley | 5 June , 2013
- Burberry Body's New Lighter Eau de Toilette Fragrance | Sassi Sam Girlie Gossip Files | 6 September , 2012