Some new products to hit the hairwaves is the Royal Moroccan Hair Care Range, which is clearly a copy on the cult brand Morroccanoil products right down to the packaging and smell, but offering them as a cheaper alternative (Moroccanoil 100mL Serum RRP$52.50 – Adore Beauty – compared to Royal Moroccan Serum RRP$29.95). I’ve used the shampoo, conditioner and serum and to be honest they left my hair feel really soft and lovely and I have no complaints on the quality. The shampoo proudly claims it is sulfate free but both shampoo and conditioner are not paraben free. I’m all for cheaper versions of products especially if they work some magic because not everyone can afford to spend high dollars on cult products, but create your own clear brand identity please.
The new product range comprises of seven hair treatment and styling products with the key ingredient being Argan Oil, alongside linen oil and keratin:
- Serum Treatment for all hair types: 100mL RRP $29.95
- Hair Mask Treatment: 250mL RRP $29.95
- Hair Repair Shampoo Sulphate Free: 300mL/500mL RRP $17.95/ $24.95
- Hair Repair Conditioner: 300mL/ 500mL RRP $17.95/ $24.95
- Moisturising Styling Cream: 300mL RRP $19.95
- Moisturising Curl Cream: 300mL RRP $19.95
- Styling Glaze: 300mL RRP $19.95
All Royal Moroccan products are available now from Priceline, Kmart and www.royalmoroccan.com.au.
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl