David Jones’ Brand Ambassador Miranda Kerr’s Spring/Summer 2012 campaign has slowly been dribbling out and here she is front and centre for the Spring/Summer 2012 Beauty Book and we have her beauty breakdown so that you can recreate her look. Created by Napoleon Perdis once again, he shares what this season’s trends are all about:
“This season is all about skinspiration; and by that I mean perfecting a flawless base that looks enviably natural. The all-important pop of colour comes courtesy of a face-brightening bold lip and some subtle eye defining.”
- Prep with two pumps of Napoleon Complex Skin Renewal Serum to the entire face $79
- Foundation: Using Complexion Perfection Brush 23s $49 , buff Off Duty Tinted Moisturizer into the skin $48
- Conceal any areas of concern with The One Concealer $38 . Aid application by warming a little on the back of your hand before applying directly to the skin.
- Finish with a light application of Boudoir Mist Spray Foundation for even coverage and to set your makeup $69.
- Apply two coats of Long Black Double Black Mascara to the lashes $35
- Apply Color Disc Ultra Suede $29 over the mobile lid using Flat Shader Brush 10b $38
- Sweep Color Disc Trench Coat through the socket $29 using Contour Brush 16b $32
- Highlight the brow bone using Color Disc Skinny Dip $29 using Flat Shader Brush 10b $38
- Smudge Eye Pencil Onyx Factor $28 into the upper and lower lash line. For further definition to the lashes, add faux lash Freesia $15
- Comb the brows and define with Eyebrow Pencil Pale Rider $28
- Add warmth with Cheek To Chic Blush Duo #6 $39 using Chisel Blush Brush 22b $35
- Apply DéVine Goddess Lipstick Calypso $35 using Compact Lip Brush 2b $32 and line with Lip Pencil Haute Pink $28
Watch the behind the scenes video for the Beauty Book:
I love this look, so exquisite … do you?
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl