Guess which classic collection has had a makeover? Crabtree and Evelyn, the epitome of luxurious products, have reinvented their distinctive feminine Evelyn Rose Fragrance Collection. Harking back to the brand’s English beginnings, with the addition of subtle citrusy tones the revamped collection is perfectly fresh for the upcoming springtime season.
Retaining the sophisticated allure which made Evelyn Rose an immediate classic, the updated fragrance (RRP$79) is a softer, fresher reflection of the rose created by David Austin two decades ago. Previously undetected fragrance nuances, now plump the heart of the fragrance with hints of delicate velvety petals from Crabtree & Evelyn’s exclusive rose blend. Fresh juicy citrus accords alongside the base of a subtle warm amber and musk creating an elegant and feminine scent. The fragrance is presented in new packaging that reflects the romantic new scent, a satin metallised bottle with gold cartouche finishing and intricate embellishments.
The revamped collection includes:
- Eau De Parfum (RRP$79) – A lovely, light and airy scent with a wonderful staying power that doesn’t overpower you throughout the day. The added citrusy notes really give it a lovely depth and makes it a fresh wearable for everyone while still preserving that iconic scent of the rose.
- Shower Gel (RRP$32) – lightly scented, this gel suds up to provide the most lavish shower. Add a few drops to a running bath for a fragrant, relaxing bubble bath.
- Body Lotion (RRP$32) – while I tend to prefer my body lotions a little thicker, this lightweight cream soaks into the skin quite easily, and the scent lingers for quite some time.
- Body Cream (RRP$48) – a rich cream for a thicker moisturising option when the skin is feeling a little on the dry and scaly side.
- Hand Therapy (RRP$30) – I love the texture of this product. Thick and creamy, my hands felt so soft after applying without being greasy or slippery.
- Solid Perfume (RRP$49) – I never used to be a fan of solid perfumes before this one. I love cute packaging and I was won from the very beginning by the tiny, rose-printed zip purse that the perfume comes with. The perfume itself is silky and applies effortlessly to your pulse points, without being too oily. The scent is subtler than it is with the spray, but still lingers on your skin.
The newly revamped Evelyn Rose Body Care Collection is in-store and online now: www.crabtree-evelyn.com.au
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl