The Melbourne Racing Club has just announced Jesinta Campbell as the face of of their BMW Caulfield Cup Carnival for 2012. Sharing that Jesinta was a natural selection for the role because of her natural charm, warmth and fashion experience. Jesinta will be hosting and co-hosting a range of events and interviews with race goers, celebrities, jockeys and fashion designers over the course of the carnival.
Jesinta shared her excitement of the appointment:
“I am so honoured to be the 2012 BMW Caulfield Cup Carnival Fashion and Social Ambassador. I love everything about the Spring Racing Carnival – the fashion, trackside entertainment, the horse racing and just having a great day out with friends,” said Jesinta. Adding, “it is such a beautiful time of year and Melbourne really comes alive. I am so excited and can’t wait to be part of it all.”
Watch Jesinta’s behind the scenes video:
Key race days include:
- Carnival Preview Day: Saturday 22nd September – The opening event of the BMW Caulfield Cup Carnival and the Melbourne Spring Racing Carnival launches with free entry for all patrons on Carnival Preview Day.
- Sir Rupert Clarke Stakes Day: Sunday 30th September – Feel the thunder on track, with the final preparations for the best three-year-olds in the country on show.
- Caulfield Guineas Day: Saturday 13th October – In a first class day of premier racing at Caulfield, witness the exhilaration of three Group one races, where the finest hooves in the country will complete for Group One glory.
- Schweppes Thousand Guineas Day: Wednesday 12th October – The set weight Group One Schweppes Thousand Guineas over 1600m, will see the finest fillies battle on track for the $502,000 prize pool.
- BMW Caulfield Cup Day: Saturday 20th October – The richest handicap race in the world over 2400m, the $2.65 million BMW Caulfield Cup is the jewel in the BMW Caulfield Cup Carnival’s crown.
You can find out more at The Melbourne Racing Club Website including watching exclusive webisodes with Jesinta.
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl
Category: Ad Campaigns