Molton Brown have launched their brand new Skincare and Anti-Ageing Bodycare collection aimed to help improve your skin’s health and appearance in a simple low maintenance kinda way for us busy beavers! Featuring a range of cleansers, toners, moisturisers, specially targeted treatments for lips and eyes as well as a bodycare range for those often neglected areas, the range promises to balance your skin, leaving it beautiful and radiant.
Our favourites include the pocket sized Pep-rich Lip Booster (RRP$59) to help reduce the appearance of fine lines around the lips. Rich in collagen boosting peptides and African mango extracts, your lips will will love this and it’s perfect for your handbag. The formula is lovely and thick, and the application is effortless with the brush dispenser.
For tired and weary eyes, the Vita B3 Eye Concentrate (RRP $79) will banish dark circles and puffiness with Vitamin B3, ashbark and tetra peptide to soften fine lines and wrinkles. The product soaks in quickly, so you’ll feel bright and refreshed in no time.
Our often neglected other parts of the body will be now sorted with their new Anti-ageing Bodycare range that contains contains three new products to help fight wrinkles, creases and uneven skin tone from top to toe. Packed with Polynesian kopora, a marine extract rich in essential minerals balances the skin’s hydration levels while protecting against environmental pollutants that lead to the signs of ageing.
The Anti-ageing Neck and Decolletage Crème (RRP $92) contains a sugar pea complex to help even out skin tone as well as paracress for firming and smoothing the sensitive skin. The Anti-ageing Hand Crème (RRP $58), infused with red algae, nutmeg, apple and daisy promotes firmer skin and stronger, healthy nails. The Anti-ageing Body Crème (RRP $98) contains natural brown seaweed to provide deep hydration and oat polyoses to tone and firm the skin. Both the hand and body crème are lightweight and soak into the skin easily. We also loved that the scrumptious tropical scent was light enough to not be overpowering, perfect for the spring summer season right now.
The complete Molton Brown Skincare Collection includes:
- Kalahari Melon Cleansing Fluid – RRP: $49 (200ml)
- Malachite Cleansing Gelle – RRP: $49 (200ml)
- Tamarind Fruit Refining Toner RRP: $49 (200ml)
- Pink Toronja Refining Toner RRP: $49 (200ml)
- Peruvian Maca Anti-ageing Hydra-crème – RRP: $109 (50ml)
- Creole Grass Anti-ageing Hydra-crème – RRP: $109 (50ml)
- Rosa Fruit Anti-ageing Hydra-crème – RRP: $109 (50ml)
- Vita B3 Eye Concentrate – RRP: $79 (15ml)
- Pep-rich Lip Booster – RRP: $59 (3.5ml)
The complete Molton Brown Anti-Ageing Bodycare Collection includes:
- Polynesian Kopara Anti-ageing Neck & Décolletage Crème – RRP: $92
- Polynesian Kopara Anti-ageing Hand Crème – RRP: $58
- Polynesian Kopara Anti-ageing Body Crème – RRP: $98
Available now from the Molton Brown Store, David Jones and online at www.moltonbrown.com.au.
Your Pop Culture Gossip Girl